Snow

Will Harry replace Justin?

39 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

It's true though. JB is a talentless, problematic spoiled brat who cannot sing or dance whose success has gone to his head and was just well marketed for a while. He fell off already after 2017. His music has no significance and won't be remembered because he has no classics. He's already forgotten LMAO

Perfect way to describe Chris Brown cry0 

This is kinda a dumb comparison. They're two completely different artists with next to nothing in common.

Although he's still had lots of big hits Justins "cultural influence" has sort of been dwindling since the Purpose era, probably because his fanbase is more grown up now and his more recent music (aside from Yummy) has been a bit more reflective of that. 

Even though Harry does have young fans i don't really see him as being a "Teen idol" as his music has much more cross generational appeal. 

47 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Can we get some interesting or good looking MPB next time gaga6

Anyway The Weeknd is kinda the main MPB now but many won't consider him that cuz he's not a white teenage idol or didn't start as that. 

The Weeknd is in a bit of a flop era just now and seems artistically lost, his past music prior to Blinding Lights was definitely more aimed at young adults rather than teens. If there was a "Main Popular Boy" then it's probably Drake, everything he releases basically charts in the top 10 and he has almost back to back viral trends. 

1 hour ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Can we get some interesting or good looking MPB next time gaga6

Anyway The Weeknd is kinda the main MPB now but many won't consider him that cuz he's not a white teenage idol or didn't start as that. 

I would say he is probably the main pop boy yes but that wasn’t the question. 

That being said, Abel will lose his title if he keeps putting out shit like Dawn FM. Between the complete flop that it was and the amount of mid to bad songs he crammed on it, he’s lucky AH was as incredible as it was or else Dawn FM would’ve done more damage. 

2 minutes ago, ajp said:

@SaintPop that term may be slang but some find it derogatory. You may want to edit. juicy1

what term? Post-Op? sia5

why would that be derogatory or be politically incorrect ? it literally means following a surgical operation. are we that brittle on FOTP? a forum that THRIVES on the shade of it all. 

1 minute ago, SaintPop said:

what term? Post-Op? sia5

why would that be derogatory or be politically incorrect ? it literally means following a surgical operation. are we that brittle on FOTP? a forum that THRIVES on the shade of it all. 

The term is not derogatory if used in the correct context.

45 minutes ago, SaintPop said:

according to you... in what context am I using it?  oprah8

Using the term “Post-op” to refer to someone who is recovering from surgery (eg. Kidney, Heart etc.) is the correct context for that word. Changing the lyrics of “Man I Feel Like A Woman” to “Man I Feel Like A Post-Op” is referring to someone transgender. That word may be considered offensive to someone who is transgendered in the context you put it in.

6 hours ago, SaintPop said:

according to you... in what context am I using it?  oprah8

According to most people actually. What you said is frequently used as a derogatory term for someone who is transgender. Just edit the post and move on. 

19 hours ago, Kylie said:

Perfect way to describe Chris Brown cry0 

If the Rihanna incident never happened, y'all would've never tried to discredit him, (like the guy has TALENT and a lot of potential) 

3 hours ago, Mario Spears said:

If the Rihanna incident never happened, y'all would've never tried to discredit him, (like the guy has TALENT and a lot of potential) 

We still would do that, because the Rihanna incident doesn’t take away the fact he raped women, abused women, is a homophobic, sexist piece of shit. And potential…please, if I hasn’t come out in all those years of his “career”, it’s never coming lmfao2 

35 minutes ago, Kylie said:

We still would do that, because the Rihanna incident doesn’t take away the fact he raped women, abused women, is a homophobic, sexist piece of shit. And potential…please, if I hasn’t come out in all those years of his “career”, it’s never coming lmfao2 

Sadly. You're correct 

21 hours ago, ajp said:

Using the term “Post-op” to refer to someone who is recovering from surgery (eg. Kidney, Heart etc.) is the correct context for that word. Changing the lyrics of “Man I Feel Like A Woman” to “Man I Feel Like A Post-Op” is referring to someone transgender. That word may be considered offensive to someone who is transgendered in the context you put it in.

what lyrics? and who's talking about gender besides you? It's clear that you just want something to be offended by, not once did i mention gender or transexuals. man i feel like a post op,  meaning i feel like someone who just had an operation, not that i feel like a transexual who had gender reassignment. you're the one making something out of nothing.k, bye.aretha1

16 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

According to most people actually. What you said is frequently used as a derogatory term for someone who is transgender. Just edit the post and move on. 

according to "most people" the 2020 USofA election was stolen by the democrats, are they also right  ?tina1

Harry is smashing, but not y'all pretending like Bieber didn't have two smashes recently - Peaches and Stay (with Stay still smashing) - and don't you dare say that Kid guy was the one behind the success of Stay ny1

Addiitonally, isn't he currently on a sold out stadium tour? nat1 

And all that with him being in the industry much longer than Harry.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's true though. JB is a talentless, problematic spoiled brat who cannot sing or dance whose success has gone to his head and was just well marketed for a while. He fell off already after 2017. His m

Both are overrated as hell but Harry can definitely sing better tbh

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.