MarvinGayefan123

Mariah Carey and her fraudulent "live" vocals

Yawn... you do know its perfectly normal for this sort of thing to take multiple takes... the video in the OP exposes nothing that we didn't already know. 

5 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Yawn... you do know its perfectly normal for this sort of thing to take multiple takes... the video in the OP exposes nothing that we didn't already know. 

You mean dubbing a live show? Because that's what this video is about. Try again

6 minutes ago, MarvinGayefan123 said:

You mean dubbing a live show? Because that's what this video is about. Try again

Practically all concert DVDs are dubbed lmao. 

29 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Practically all concert DVDs are dubbed lmao. 

Possibly the worst lie I have read, Michael Jackson's Bad Tour at Wembley wasn't even dubbed at all, Prince shows on DVD same thing. 

Why do Mariah fans lie so much?

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

nobody here agrees with your nonsense

The video isn't working for me, what is it? 

Who's nobody exactly? The fans doesn't represent how the general public feel about her Fraudulent performances

1 hour ago, MarvinGayefan123 said:

Yeah and? I'm not going to lie about it unlike you Mariah fans who are the biggest liars of all time. 

Oh that's where you're mistaken. I don't like Mariah. Don't like her personality. Her music does not appeal to me in the slightest. I recognize her status merely because I cannot argue with her stats nor can I argue with what she's achieved. And you'd know that if you actually read anything I've ever said to you but I make points and then you get too scared to actually debate me which is a sign of someone who really does not have anything more to say than the same stuff you've repeated ad nauseam for months. 

Try again. 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Oh that's where you're mistaken. I don't like Mariah. Don't like her personality. Her music does not appeal to me in the slightest. I recognize her status merely because I cannot argue with her stats nor can I argue with what she's achieved. And you'd know that if you actually read anything I've ever said to you but I make points and then you get too scared to actually debate me which is a sign of someone who really does not have anything more to say than the same stuff you've repeated ad nauseam for months. 

Try again. 

If you don't like her then why are you even defending her? That doesn't make any sense, oh yeah... Those stats Mottola helped her to achieve with his power and influence but let's just pretend he doesn't exist and isn't a big part of her "legacy" shall we? 

Stats alone doesn't make you an icon and even Dionne said this herself who is a icon, I'd rather go by her word than some nobody. Scared to debate with you? Thanks for the laugh's. 

Try again son. 

Bringing up Marvin's past abuse isn't going to change his legacy and how often he is cited as a legend and a pioneer. 

Outside of the Mariah Carey fandom, many people do not think of her that highly with the greats like Donna Summer, Aretha Franklin, Etta James, Nina Simone, Whitney 

2 minutes ago, MarvinGayefan123 said:

Bringing up Marvin's past abuse isn't going to change his legacy and how often he is cited as a legend and a pioneer. 

Outside of the Mariah Carey fandom, many people do not think of her that highly with the greats like Donna Summer, Aretha Franklin, Etta James, Nina Simone, Whitney 

Stop with this utter stupid nonsense and find a job

12 minutes ago, MarvinGayefan123 said:

If you don't like her then why are you even defending her? That doesn't make any sense, oh yeah... Those stats Mottola helped her to achieve with his power and influence but let's just pretend he doesn't exist and isn't a big part of her "legacy" shall we? 

Stats alone doesn't make you an icon and even Dionne said this herself who is a icon, I'd rather go by her word than some nobody. Scared to debate with you? Thanks for the laugh's. 

Try again son. 

I defend her because despite my distaste for her, I am objective enough to recognize that she has reached heights that not many have and has managed to stick around through many ups and downs. That’s an achievement. 

You don’t have to like an a person or their work to respect their achievements. I don’t like plenty of people but can put my dislike aside long enough to acknowledge that they have done something with their lives, found an audience, and bring people joy even if I am not one of those people. 

I know your generation doesn’t believe it, but it is possible to not care for someone and still be respectful, still be objective when you need to be. 

And yes, scared to debate me. You have run from every debate I have presented you with. In every thread you have posted, I have engaged you. You engage with everyone else and always skip me, and I find that interesting because I usually lead with facts and not emotion and that seems to be what you’re incapable of standing up against. 

I even directly tagged you in a thread and you still ignored me, and it’s because you know that your argument is entirely emotional and opinion based with very little factual evidence to support it. 

1 hour ago, MarvinGayefan123 said:

Possibly the worst lie I have read, Michael Jackson's Bad Tour at Wembley wasn't even dubbed at all, Prince shows on DVD same thing. 

Why do Mariah fans lie so much?

Good for them. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I defend her because despite my distaste for her, I am objective enough to recognize that she has reached heights that not many have and has managed to stick around through many ups and downs. That’s an achievement. 

You don’t have to like an a person or their work to respect their achievements. I don’t like plenty of people but can put my dislike aside long enough to acknowledge that they have done something with their lives, found an audience, and bring people joy even if I am not one of those people. 

I know your generation doesn’t believe it, but it is possible to not care for someone and still be respectful, still be objective when you need to be. 

And yes, scared to debate me. You have run from every debate I have presented you with. In every thread you have posted, I have engaged you. You engage with everyone else and always skip me, and I find that interesting because I usually lead with facts and not emotion and that seems to be what you’re incapable of standing up against. 

I even directly tagged you in a thread and you still ignored me, and it’s because you know that your argument is entirely emotional and opinion based with very little factual evidence to support it. 

You don't have to like someone's music to appreciate their achievements or talent. I don't particularly care for Celine Dion's music or career but you cannot deny the impact she's had towards future generations, not to mention the fact that out of "The Vocal Trinity" she's arguably the best live performer. The same can be said for Beyoncé, her discography isn't that impressive to me but it doesn't take away from the fact that she's been hugely successful and is without doubt the best living live performer.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Is clearly obvious you're not objective enough at all, you keep mentioning the "highs" she has reached that no one else has reached. Yet you purposely ignore the fact that Tommy Mottola had a lot to do with her career and why she even had this much success throughout the 90s. The woman's career is controversial because of how it was handled, lawsuits of palgarisim, discounting some of her singles in the mid - late 90s, actually editing her live performances to make her even sound better than how she really is. These are the things that were a big deal then in the 90s. My arguments aren't emotional because there is truth to it. If you were actually alive in the 90's then you would know how big of a deal it was then.  You're not an objective person and your reply proved my point, the only facts you only have is her stats, that's all you can really rely on. 

Wow, my arguments are "opinion based" according to you? Lol that's the funniest thing I have read. Yeah, I guess articles of her singles being discounted then is an "opinion" right?  Dubbing her live performances is "opinion" based right? What about Mottola's control over her career, opinion based too? Lol please learn how to argue for once, oh dear. I suggest you do some research and I always skip you? I've barely come across you on this site. Someone is lying now?

I haven't received any notification from you at all on whatever you have supposedly tagged me to, so what are you even talking about? 

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Good for them. 

You don't have to like someone's music to appreciate their achievements or talent. I don't particularly care for Celine Dion's music or career but you cannot deny the impact she's had towards future generations, not to mention the fact that out of "The Vocal Trinity" she's arguably the best live performer. The same can be said for Beyoncé, her discography isn't that impressive to me but it doesn't take away from the fact that she's been hugely successful and is without doubt the best living live performer.

You shouldn't even be talking about someone else's discography, Mariah's album's are not critically acclaimed at all, and they certainly weren't during her era. 

Whitney Houston was a much better performer than Celine Dion.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Possibly the worst lie I have read, Michael Jackson's Bad Tour at Wembley wasn't even dubbed at all, Prince shows on DVD same thing.    Why do Mariah fans lie so much?

Yeah and? I'm not going to lie about it unlike you Mariah fans who are the biggest liars of all time. 

What a true fraud she is.    Have a nice day.     

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.