Unapologetic Bitch

Madonna | Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones | August 19, 2022

FINALLY%20ENOUGH.PNG?itok=7B5gABPv

Breaking news! It’s been a while since Madonna has teased what she called ‘Remix Revolution’ on Instagram, but we finally have some insight to get us excited for the upcoming months!

“Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones” is, according to latest info, the title of Madonna’s new project which will include all of the Queens’ Fifty #1s Remixes on the Billboard Dance Club Songs chart, starting from ‘Holiday/Lucky Star‘ from Madonna’s debut, 1983 and concluding with ‘I Don’t Search I Find‘ from her latest Madame X album (in fact, the collection title itself comes from the song lyrics).

The tentative release date of ‘Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones’ is currently on ‘August 19, 2022‘. We also have heard that it is scheduled for CD, LP, Limited Edition Red LP and of course, Digital release, without excluding the fact that there might be more to come…

Below you can find the complete list of Madonna’s 50 Dance Club Songs No. 1s on the chart which will feature on this release:

1983, “Holiday”/”Lucky Star” (five weeks at No. 1)

1984, “Like a Virgin” (three)

1985, “Material Girl”

1985, “Angel”/”Into the Groove”

1987, “Open Your Heart”

1987, “Causing a Commotion (Remix)”

1988, “You Can Dance (LP Cuts)”

1989, “Like a Prayer” (two)

1989, “Express Yourself” (three)

1990, “Keep It Together”

1990, “Vogue” (two)

1991, “Justify My Love” (two)

1992, “Erotica”

1993, “Deeper and Deeper”

1993, “Fever”

1994, “Secret” (two)

1995, “Bedtime Story”

1997, “Don’t Cry for Me Argentina”

1998, “Frozen” (two)

1998, “Ray of Light” (four)

1999, “Nothing Really Matters” (two)

1999, “Beautiful Stranger” (two)

2000, “American Pie”

2000, “Music” (five)

2001, “Don’t Tell Me”

2001, “What It Feels Like for a Girl”

2001, “Impressive Instant” (two)

2002, “Die Another Day” (two)

2003, “American Life”

2003, “Hollywood”

2003, “Me Against the Music,” Britney Spears featuring Madonna (two)

2004, “Nothing Fails”

2004, “Love Profusion”

2005, “Hung Up” (four)

2006, “Sorry” (two)

2006, “Get Together”

2006, “Jump” (two)

2008, “4 Minutes,” Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake & Timbaland (two)

2008, “Give It 2 Me”

2009, “Celebration”

2012, “Give Me All Your Luvin’,” Madonna featuring Nicki Minaj & M.I.A.

2012, “Girl Gone Wild”

2012, “Turn Up the Radio”

2015, “Living for Love”

2015, “Ghosttown”

2015, “B**** I’m Madonna,” Madonna featuring Nicki Minaj

2019, “Medellín,” Madonna & Maluma

2019, “I Rise”

2019, “Crave,” Madonna & Swae Lee

2020, “I Don’t Search I Find”

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2022/05/04/madonna-to-release-remix-collection-titled-finally-enough-love-50-number-ones/

3 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Artworks

FINALLY%20ENOUGH.PNG?itok=7B5gABPv

I like the left one cause it looks like a new era (even if it’s an image from the LAV era) - The one one the right is too MX - same aesthetics. 

not it being old remixes we've had for years carla1 

wasnt she remixing shit in the studio not long ago dead2

Anyways, I do like the deluxe cover, it fits with the same aesthetic as Celebration so I'm not mad but the singles artworks they picked to sneak into the background are a CHOICE. Not everyone has 50 #1s on an official billboard chart clap3 

21 minutes ago, ajp said:

Is it like Kylie’s 50+1 Album? One long remix and roughly a minute per song? or full tracks with separation between them? um1

according to applemusic the songs are unmixed and on their original length but include the tag 2022 REMASTER

4 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

according to applemusic the songs are unmixed and on their original length but include the tag 2022 REMASTER

I can’t imagine Warner putting out a $125 - 5 piece vinyl set for a remix album of mixes everyone has. nicki4

14 minutes ago, ajp said:

I can’t imagine Warner putting out a $125 - 5 piece vinyl set for a remix album of mixes everyone has. nicki4

Ikr yikes jj4

I think im gonna get the black and white cover vinyl because i like that cover a lot and 3cd but i will wait for Amazon because i don't want to pay fortune for shipping jj4

Oh, I get it now - it’s 2 releases. A 16 track remix album in June and a 50 track remix album in August bey7

UPDATE: Now available for pre-order on Apple Music, “Finally Enough Love” will be released first on June 24, 2022 with 16 Remixes including cuts like ‘Everybody’, ‘Hollywood’, ‘Hung Up’ and more. “Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones” will be later released on August 19, 2022 and includes fifty tracks as we mentioned above. 

June Release with the Black & White Cover:

85-B17256-58-C6-4317-AC73-0-EF4-C741-B29

track-list for Gold Cover released in August:

DD1-B6-C65-C25-D-4070-8786-5664-D677-E3-

01572-FA4-36-A0-459-D-9-B14-CF3949-EFD66

73-FE6713-B09-C-43-A2-B629-D02-EA77-D20-

Aside from the fact that the artwork is beyond shit, they have created some sort of Frankenstein's monster of a compilation.

1. Why did they include random cuts from You Can Dance over actual #1s such as Angel and Lucky Star?

2. Why are there exclusively remixes that are already accessible to most people? They could have at least given us some of the rare 7" remixes that were only avaible on vinyl or cassette.

3. The remix selection is utter SHIT. Most of the actually good mixes are not on this album. This is almost exclusively a selection of the worst mixes from every single. 🤭🤭🤭

4. Why can’t they hire good graphic designers for her covers anymore? Why these cum2Brazil untalented noobs who work with Adobe Photoshop 4?

8 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Aside from the fact that the artwork is beyond shit, they have created some sort of Frankenstein's monster of a compilation.

1. Why did they include random cuts from You Can Dance over actual #1s such as Angel and Lucky Star?

2. Why are there exclusively remixes that are already accessible to most people? They could have at least given us some of the rare 7" remixes that were only avaible on vinyl or cassette.

3. The remix selection is utter SHIT. Most of the actually good mixes are not on this album. This is almost exclusively a selection of the worst mixes from every single. 🤭🤭🤭

4. Why can’t they hire good graphic designers for her covers anymore? Why these cum2Brazil untalented noobs who work with Adobe Photoshop 4?

whit1 

I was interested in this when I thought it was a mega-mix album. The thought of having 50 full remixed songs on one album doesn’t interest me. They should have released it as 4 separate era releases: 80’s, 90’s, 00’s and 10’s gaga12