Katy Petty

How tf does Jack Harlow

1 minute ago, Katy Petty said:

You mean the botching of Glamorous? All his song did was make me want to listen to Fergie’s song. brit5

Same but still. 

On 5/6/2022 at 10:35 AM, Kristina said:

I don’t think you can deny the impact of Tiktok either true1 His verse from Industry Baby picked up there and got extremely popular, same with First Class. Once the tiktok generation likes you they’re loyal true1 

Girl this TikTok era of music is not the tea. It’s wild that a social media app is such a big factor for the charts. I miss the digital era. gaga1

22 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

His verse on Industry Baby seemed to have propelled him to the next level, as It white rapper. 

And deservingly so because that verse was fun, smart and cheeky and it's still the highlight of the song. true1

The lyrics I’ve seen from the songs in his album are garbage. trash1

22 hours ago, Snow said:

It's certainly not payola. Jack may not be popular within the pop girl stan circles, but he's VERY popular with the general public and has been for a while. 

Honestly that makes sense idk if I’m getting older but I haven’t  been keeping up with who’s popular and new artists for a while now. gaga6

13 hours ago, Urbi said:

People act like What’s Poppin wasn’t a hit rip3 

11 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

He had a hit before Industry Baby though. I'd argue What's Poppin being a hit is what got him on Industry Baby in the first place. 

Who’s Poppin? Never heard of her. gaga6

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How you gonna drag him then say this?  Anyways, he’s gotten a pretty decent following in hip hop spaces as of recent. He had a whole top 10 single before Industry Baby. I do feel the latter may h

Okay Katy Slutty     Sounds like payola to me

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.