StrippedX

’La Reina’ music video!

She looks stunning. That dress!  cry6

I'm glad this song got a video, imo it's the best track on the EP and definitely deserved it. Even if the concept is super simple. But I guess that proves they didnt plan to shoot a music vid for this, and only did so because the song was so well received by fans.

I'd like if she moved onto the next EP now tho. moo1

1 hour ago, Atlantis Princess said:

This is the vid she was filming for in that other thread. 

But instead of this she could've moved on to the next EP. It's May.

This tbh. I low key feel like the two other EPs might be scrapped brit3

11 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Same...like it took 4 months for the rollout of 1st EP. If she wants to release 2 more with the same time as rollout...it's not gonna work this year. 

The second one needs to be kind of rushed now if all 3 are planned to be out this year. Probably just a quick single with a music video and then on to the third ep lol

1 hour ago, StrippedX said:

The second one needs to be kind of rushed now if all 3 are planned to be out this year. Probably just a quick single with a music video and then on to the third ep lol

Come on, they would be filming a video for La Reina if they were scrapping the rest.

she has collabs with C Tangaga and Christian Nodel confirmed plus a basically confirmed song with Tini, she may possibly be on Becky Gs album.

Don’t be so grim, the next E.P could be out this month, we simply just do not know.

7 hours ago, michael1814 said:

Come on, they would be filming a video for La Reina if they were scrapping the rest.

she has collabs with C Tangaga and Christian Nodel confirmed plus a basically confirmed song with Tini, she may possibly be on Becky Gs album.

Don’t be so grim, the next E.P could be out this month, we simply just do not know.

Its true. Her team don’t ever follow a regular promo/release schedule anyway so anything can happen lol 

On 5/7/2022 at 3:15 AM, michael1814 said:

This. There is no sense in scrapping the next two EPs. I could see them combining the next two onto one full length album if anything.

Well Christina isn't appearing on Becky G's album which is a shame, I am a little surprised she has featured on anything over the past 7 months.

Best way to get her name back out there would be to feature on a a few songs by already established Latin artists.

What a shame.