Kristina

Top Answer Game 2022 | Round Four - Results show

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

And yet he bitches and moans about how terribly he's doing the whole time bebe1 

I literally wasted a 15+ point lead on Mr. Mendes and V for Vendetta gaga1 it's anyone's game now tho which is good!

3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

And yet he bitches and moans about how terribly he's doing the whole time bebe1 

What more do you expect from a bottom... brit4

Just now, Billie Frank said:

What more do you expect from a bottom... brit4

59 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Donkeys and dogs. I love some D

7ASe.gif

Okay """top"""  

saTy470.jpg

13 minutes ago, Snow said:

I literally wasted a 15+ point lead on Mr. Mendes and V for Vendetta gaga1 it's anyone's game now tho which is good!

i think that you and Mr. mendes might end up being neck and neck tho

2 minutes ago, Amanda Laura said:

I'm so sorry I've been missing all these results shows lately we had a passing in my family. 

Nothing to worry about, it’s only if you have time of course. So sorry about your loss hug1 Hope you’re doing okay.

3 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

@Chris acting innocent when he literally created the thread "anal ejaculation explained". dead2

pls dont remind me fall5 

also i was SURE everyone would pick Britney moo12 

Just now, Chris said:

pls dont remind me fall5 

also i was SURE everyone would pick Britney moo12 

That thread is your legacy i'm afraid, at least you've cemented yourself in FOTP Folklore. 

11 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

That thread is your legacy i'm afraid, at least you've cemented yourself in FOTP Folklore. 

my legacy couldve been being the biggest Kesha stan on the forum, but nah is that mess fall9 

On 5/8/2022 at 4:43 PM, Billie Frank said:

Stream tay3

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the fourth Results show of the Top Answer Game! I will reveal the answers of each question individually, and after every 2 questions there will be a bonus question. Whoever answers the the

3. Name a body part that starts with the letter P Penis - 13 (Special Answer: Amanda Laura, SeekingThrill) Pelvis - 2 Pancreas - 1 Palm - 1 With an imporant message from @Chris: "Ever

1. What is the most ridiculous celebrity baby name? X Æ A-Xii - 12 (Special Answer: Dennis Reynolds, Equals =) Apple - 1 Exa Dark Sideræl - 1 Pilot Inspektor - 1 Wolf - 1 Stormi Webste

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.