Kristina

Will Ukraine win Eurovision?

I haven't even heard the song in full (just looked it up), but it doesn't sound like a Eurovision winner song. It's hard to predict though, because Europe will vote for the most bizarre songs sometimes rip4

Anyway, I think a lot of people will vote for them to show support (which is understandabke), especially the juries. I can already imagine all of the countries calling in "12 points go to.... Ukraine! We support you in this horrible time" or whatever.

What do you think?

It sounds like maybe a #3-#5 but not like a winner xtina2 Ukraine last year was MUCH better and would've been a deserving winner alex1

what are other strong songs this year? 

Yes, they are going to win anyway. But not because the song is so good, but because they want to make a statement. They always do.

28 minutes ago, fab said:

It sounds like maybe a #3-#5 but not like a winner xtina2 Ukraine last year was MUCH better and would've been a deserving winner alex1

what are other strong songs this year? 

I have no idea, I haven't heard a single one except Norway dead2 and that one SUCKS!

1 minute ago, Kristina said:

I have no idea, I haven't heard a single one except Norway dead2 and that one SUCKS!

Austria'a song is a bop, but the live performance is really bad xtina2 

3 minutes ago, fab said:

Austria'a song is a bop, but the live performance is really bad xtina2 

I just listened and it's a bop oprah15 sounds like something that will rank in the middle though nicki5

3 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Right...I'm hoping people see this song is shit and go with the honest talent in the competition bc Sam Ryder is literally the best in this show.

Also...where the fuck are Ukraine gonna host it....

Maybe the runner-up or one of the big five will host if Ukraine can't nicki5

I like it, i haven't listened to many other countries yet so idk if it has competition. They say Sweden could win this year but imo Ukraine has a better song than Sweden. xtina11

Probably, I'm certain it will win by a landslide on the televote but rap entries dont do well with the juries as far as I can remember. F4gs are rooting for Spain and while her performance is a slay the song is kinda weak.

My money is on Sweeden but Serbia should win, Godstrakta did THAT

8 hours ago, Villanelle said:

Right...I'm hoping people see this song is shit and go with the honest talent in the competition bc Sam Ryder is literally the best in this show.

Also...where the fuck are Ukraine gonna host it....

I just listened to Space Man and it sounds pretty promising rav2 

3 minutes ago, V For Vendetta said:

If they have neighbouring countries that are loyal when it comes to the voting, then yes they will win ari8 

I feel like it won't just be the neighboring countries this time though, but all of Europe brit16