Kristina

Azealia Banks: “Dr Luke is a straight up genius”

26 minutes ago, LuranusLur said:

If u are genius you know how to be nice

ENDED DR. PUKE

Idk what she smoked, but it got her visions blurred 

Objectively I could say the same thing. 

But by that same token you can say that Hitler was a great politician. Meaning he was skilled in rhetoric, smoke and mirrors and hypnosis. A loathsome human being at everything else.

Same with Luke, a great music producer — nothing more. 

22 hours ago, Sabrin said:

She said I'm getting banned in less than 24 hrs so let me get all my minutes in 

not with elon musk's ownership over twitter lmfao1 

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

not with elon musk's ownership over twitter lmfao1 

He doesn't own it quite yet, he still has to get some stuff finalized... but even when he does I think it would take some time to make changes to the algorithms and stuff so if enough ppl report Banks rn i think she would get suspended

1 hour ago, Sabrin said:

He doesn't own it quite yet, he still has to get some stuff finalized... but even when he does I think it would take some time to make changes to the algorithms and stuff so if enough ppl report Banks rn i think she would get suspended

she wouldnt because elon wants "full freedom of speech" and that includes people like trump or azuzu banks who say harmful shit without repercussions. lol3 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

she wouldnt because elon wants "full freedom of speech" and that includes people like trump or azuzu banks who say harmful shit without repercussions. lol3 

I agree that she wouldn't get banned once Musk implements all his ideas. He hasn't yet though, so she can definitely still get suspended right now.

39 minutes ago, Sabrin said:

I agree that she wouldn't get banned once Musk implements all his ideas. He hasn't yet though, so she can definitely still get suspended right now.

idk if they would go through the trouble in doing that when elon would immediately revert it lol3 

but i see what you mean true1 

18 hours ago, Chris said:

idk if they would go through the trouble in doing that when elon would immediately revert it lol3 

but i see what you mean true1 

i think suspensions are done automatically by AI