Urbi

Looks like Azealia has a couple of things to say about Gaga

rip3 

Gaga’s ass being microwaved like this… I kinda love to see it 🌞 What do we think, FOTP community? Is Azealia right? Does Gaga have no respect for black women? 🌞

Seems like a lot of “blah blah blah” to me; where are those so called “receipts”? On an old phone? Please. It’s Azealia Banks, we know this is the only way she can get some relevance. 

6 minutes ago, Kylie said:

Seems like a lot of “blah blah blah” to me; where are those so called “receipts”? On an old phone? Please. It’s Azealia Banks, we know this is the only way she can get some relevance. 

Some of the tweets are very telling 🌞

She's probably upset because Gaga decided to scrap Red Flame and Ratchet all those years ago aura1

4 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Some of the tweets are very telling 🌞

Then I'd say: just release the screenshots. I mean - she has nothing left to lose, right?

On 5/9/2022 at 6:24 PM, Kaeya said:

She's probably upset because Gaga decided to scrap Red Flame and Ratchet all those years ago aura1

And she would act upset after almost ten years… why? 🌞

5 minutes ago, Kylie said:

Then I'd say: just release the screenshots. I mean - she has nothing left to lose, right?

I wouldn’t be surprised if she would dust off that iPhone 4S to give us receipts 🌞

5 minutes ago, Urbi said:

And she would act upset after almost ten years later… why? 🌞

Maybe because she only now remembered?? aura1

She’s vile and a compulsive liar. I‘m not even reading what she has to say. 

Remember: this is the bitch that cooks cats and kills chicken on a daily! ellie1 

42 minutes ago, max said:

She’s vile and a compulsive liar. I‘m not even reading what she has to say. 

Remember: this is the bitch that cooks cats and kills chicken on a daily! ellie1 

Supposedly she taxidermied her cat ellie1 

2 hours ago, Kaeya said:

a shame because both songs are bops.

ot: ari7

3 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

She ain't Britney

Cause she isn’t…white?

Actually, she has spoken about the song „Ratchet“ before. She didn’t want to be on it cause the word ratchet is a derogatory term used by white people to describe the behavior of black women.

The thing with Azealia is that she is highly problematic and a shitty person. However, every time she talked in this much detail about someone, she came with the receipts shortly afterwards or even immediately. 

Gaga being jealous of her competitors in 2013/4 is absolutely no fucking secret.

That was an entertaining read. rih1 I believe HagGa did some shady things before, but not sure if she's a racist, doesn't seem like one, but you just never know how a person truly is underneath the "lets be kind to everyone" facade.

Cancel nosega, I guess, even though she's already a flop. bey11

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So is Gaga but you’re willing to believe her cause she’s a white woman. Next 🌞

We're all well aware that the Gaga of this era was an out of control mean girl, that's not news.  But a racist? Unless Azalea comes with actual receipts of this, I'm not biting. That's a big clai

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.