Snow

Kim Petras' album delayed by label due to lack of good songs

I wish she never signed with Republic jj4 when she was independent, she could have just released it. Republic only gave us Slut Pop, which is an atrocity. 

That's unfortunate. I really loved what she put out for Era 1 and Clarity ended up becoming one of my favorite pop records of the last few years. TOTL is STELLAR and showed real promise from her as an artist. 

I really did not care for Malibu and was kind of worried for her but Future Starts Now was INCREDIBLE but I have not enjoyed her other singles she released since then. 

I really wish she would have stayed independent. Obviously they don't know how to market her cause L*ke is making hits for other girls currently so...

But I stand firm she deserves the opportunity to work non-exclusively with L*ke but like has been speculated it's probably contracted to some degree.

It was waring sign after the era had started only for them to drop an unrelated and rushed EP in February to chase trends in the hopes of going viral.

Slut Pop was fun but it was made in like just over a month or something when Coconuts was already getting attention but had a messy release.

I just hope she can still release an album this year and some creative control.

On 5/11/2022 at 10:39 PM, Snow said:

Aaron Joseph, Kim's producer and frequent collaborator, took to Instagram to clarify on the status of Kim's album.

THE SONGS ARE AMAZING THOUGH WTF?! THE LEAKS ARE AMAAAAAAAAAAZING EW EW EW REPUBLIC