Kristina

Britney has lost her baby

43 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

This is devastating. I hope Britney can be strong enough to get through this I can only imagine cry5

I also have to wonder if the years of forced hard medicine combined with her being 40 have anything to do with it cry9

It is possible that her age had something to do with it. Nobody knows the exact reasons why natural miscarriages occur, but one of the theories is that the body would sometimes dispel the faetus if it had extreme genetic abnomalities, and the older the person is, the higher the chances of an embryo developing genetic abnormalities and mutations.

I also wonder if the fall had something to do with it, if you check her insta a few posts back, she had a bad fall in the garden that caused her knee to scrape and bleed. I was just reading that post last night, thinking to myself, "I hope her baby is ok", then I woke up to this horrible news....

This is really sad news, I hope she can get pregnant again.

52 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

This is devastating. I hope Britney can be strong enough to get through this I can only imagine cry5

I also have to wonder if the years of forced hard medicine combined with her being 40 have anything to do with it cry9

As @Shawn's Slave said, no one knows for sure all of the reasons why miscarriages happen. It's possible that her age, medication, or any number of factors played into it. 

But, one also has to consider that miscarriages are not uncommon even if they don't get discussed often (which is due to religious stigma surrounding them that has not entirely faded away with time). Between 10 to 20 percent of pregnancies end in miscarriage, but it is commonly accepted that that number is probably much higher but we don't have data on it because they happen so early on in the pregnancy that the mother doesn't even know she was pregnant yet. There could be any number of things that contribute to it, but it's quite common.

And I hope the fact that it is so common means that she can find a healthy support channel for this. Support groups for this sort of thing can be a life saver. Her reaching out to talk to other mothers who've had to experience this and Sam reaching out to talk to fathers who've had to deal with this and help their spouse along the way could be good for the both of them. 

bitch what? she was actually pregnant? i thought that instagram was a cute little "food pregnancy" announcement... aka a joke saying she's getting fat... sis needs proofreaders. jj4anyway rip  jj3

1 hour ago, Sabrin said:

bitch what? she was actually pregnant? i thought that instagram was a cute little "food pregnancy" announcement... aka a joke saying she's getting fat... sis needs proofreaders. jj4anyway rip  jj3

What the fuck is this