Darth Sidious

White Nationalist/Fascist Nick Fuentes claims that it’s “gay” for straight men to have sex with women, praises inceldom.

nick-fuentes-answers-a-question-during-a

White nationalist livestreamer Nick Fuentes leaned on his homophobia as an excuse for why the young man is apparently having difficulty attracting women.

Fuentes discussed being an incel, or involuntary celibate, on his video podcast.

Fuentes complained about "people calling me gay because I've never had a girlfriend."

"I think if anything — if anything — it makes me less gay. If anything, it makes me not gay — as opposed to less gay, not that there's any gay, but it makes me not gay," he argued.

Fuentes went on to describe how he has never been in a romantic relationship or had sex with a woman, but is "more heterosexual than anybody."

"If we're really being honest, never having a girlfriend, never having sex with a woman, really makes you more heterosexual, because honestly, dating women is gay," he claimed. "And if you want to know the truth, the only really straight, heterosexual position is to be an asexual incel."

For the record, Fuentes himself admits that he is a virgin, and has never been in a relationship with a girl, or even gone out on a date with one. 

Source

Obviously, there are rumors that he is a DEEPLY repressed gay. There have been certain allusions to the topic from himself, he once claimed that if he was a homosexual — he’d want to be a “non-practicing” one. 

He ran into some hot water a few years back with his friends with his apparent infatuation with far-right troll and egomaniac (and cross dresser — as in Japanese anime school girl cross dresser) Catboy Kami 

1614730513750.jpg

Here he is dressed up in a school girl outfit, attempting to simulate fellatio on his favorite dildo.

9 minutes ago, Lynk said:

I- 2+2 does not = 238 dead2

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/028/637/cover5.jpg

Hide contents

I was not ready for that catboy image rip2

Yeah. You don’t want to fall down the rabbit hole of these fucking weridos. Apparently that catboy dude claimed on a livestream a few years ago that he had sex with men, but later claimed he was trolling, hence the whole “catboy” thing. There are other photos of him dressed up in black face and shit. 

The whole cross dressing thing is another troll, because you know, if I’m a racist, homophobic troll, I’m definitely going to buy a ten inch rubber cock for the troll, and I’m DEFINITELY not going to use it. 

I usually don’t pay attention to these freaks, because it’s like exposure to radiation. But every so often one of them will say something that’s off the charts stupid.

27 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Yeah. You don’t want to fall down the rabbit hole of these fucking weridos. Apparently that catboy dude claimed on a livestream a few years ago that he had sex with men, but later claimed he was trolling, hence the whole “catboy” thing. There are other photos of him dressed up in black face and shit. 

Oh I know. I did a quick Google search and it was the first thing I saw.