Lynk

Thoughts on Harry's House?

Harry's House  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on the album?

Harry Styles: Harry's House Album Review | Pitchfork

The album recently came out and has been receiving a ton of praise from critics and fans alike. It currently has a metacritic score of 84 and a user score of 9.4. The general public seems to love it but what are you thoughts on it? You can vote in the poll and share your thoughts in this thread.

It was good on my initial listen. Wasn't into a few songs but I'm sure they're grow on me.

I know I'm in the minority but I just can't bring myself to like Harry's music lol3 it's so boring and just not a sound I like at all. He has a couple of good singles, but sitting through any of his albums just feels like listening to the same boring song on repeat. elevator music at its finest.

18 hours ago, Shawn's Slave said:

Neither good or bad, but boring to me. eve1

Late Night Talking and Little Freak are good though.

true1

Finally got round to listening to it and I'm underwhelmed. It's not a bad album but it's very just meh. There some really nice songs but nothing really stands out and it gets boring after a few songs. 

On 5/22/2022 at 9:32 PM, Kylie said:

The girls are hyping about Music For A Sushi Restaurant

Really? Maybe I'm missing something but that song did nothing for me. I found it annoying in the same way as that Jon Batiste song that somehow won  Grammy.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The album recently came out and has been receiving a ton of praise from critics and fans alike. It currently has a metacritic score of 84 and a user score of 9.4. The general public seems to love it b

It was good on my initial listen. Wasn't into a few songs but I'm sure they're grow on me.

I just started listening to it, I already love MFASR  I think I'll like it 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.