Kristina

Britney is the most famous music artist of all time according to the latest YouGov America polling

Fame is defined by the % of people who have heard of an all-time music artist.

Popularity is the % of people who have a positive opinion of an all-time music artist.

Britney is number 1 in the fame section! Her fame is 98% and her popularity 51%.

x

4 hours ago, Lynk said:

gag1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FURE16RVIAAgnSu?format=jpg&name=900x900

Britney is such a legend, and oh I didn't know that betty white was that famous, that's so cool I love her cameo in my wife and kids it's so iconic

Accurate, tbh. Growing up since Britney's debut, she was inescapable, every day there was a headline about her. true1 She was really something else, her stardom was the biggest of all time. 

None of her peers come close, so it's sad to see how some younger gays like to call their fave's peak as being better than Britney's. brit9