Wonder

Katy Endorses Anti-Abortion "Former" Republican for Mayor of LA

Would not surprise me if she did that tweet just for some side coins and has not research into who he is, that guy she's promoting has apparently spent $35M on this mayor campaign, she did promote JustEat after all. bey11 Sis is in serious need of money.

6 hours ago, Shawn's Slave said:

Would not surprise me if she did that tweet just for some side coins and has not research into who he is, that guy she's promoting has apparently spent $35M on this mayor campaign, she did promote JustEat after all. bey11 Sis is in serious need of money.

exactly *surprises to be shocked*

Katy is a Democrat and he is currently running as a democrat. I think that’s why she’s supporting him. Let’s see if she will continue to support him after people pointed this out. I suppose she wasn’t aware of it which is stupid but kind of something she would do.

She should've been more informed before openly supporting him. But I doubt she would've had she known that. 

On 6/6/2022 at 4:55 PM, Madonna said:

Katy is a Democrat and he is currently running as a democrat. I think that’s why she’s supporting him. Let’s see if she will continue to support him after people pointed this out. I suppose she wasn’t aware of it which is stupid but kind of something she would do.

This. Its a classic Katy Perry blunder, she tries to do the right thing, is poorly informed and makes a stupid decision. 

19 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

She should've been more informed before openly supporting him. But I doubt she would've had she known that. 

This. Its a classic Katy Perry blunder, she tries to do the right thing, is poorly informed and makes a stupid decision. 

Hillary 2016 vibes

Maybe Katy should just keep her political opinions to herself. Her endorsements carry zero weight. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Katy is a Democrat and he is currently running as a democrat. I think that’s why she’s supporting him. Let’s see if she will continue to support him after people pointed this out. I suppose she wasn’t

Katy is fake as fuck, who's surprised 

She deserves all the floppery she’s experiencing right now 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.