ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | “The So Nice” Worldwide Tour, “Anything To Be With You” Tour & Festival Dates | Sept 21, 2022 to Dec 2, 2023

35 minutes ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

AJ: Vancouver show

AJ: My thoughts:

1) LA date is doing well. The area of the theater with most unsold tickets is the back of the theater. This shows: her fans buy tickets closest to her during pre-sale, other tickets will be sold today's on-sale. This date this date will end up at least 90% sold out and at best 100%.

2) Vancouver date is not doing well, which is expected because Carly is bigger in USA than Canada when it comes to touring. And, the venue has a capacity of 5,000 so it will take a while to sell. This date will end up at least 70% sold out and at best 85%.

3) NYC date is sold out (6,000 tickets), which is expected because the NYC area has 3 times population of the Vancouver area.

Vancouver is her home town and it’s on a Saturday. It should be doing better. The venue is at the University which may end up selling the leftover tickets once school is back in September.

Also, she hasn’t released the album yet. Once she gets that out, fans will be wanting to see her.

1 hour ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

@ajp  Post the map of the Vancouver date after being on sale. I'm curious how it looks now. Thank you!

It’s worse. Tickets that they held back for other pre-sale events went unsold. fall2

The only good news is that the general admission tickets for the pit look like they have sold out. moo6

On 6/13/2022 at 8:56 PM, ajp said:

LA

F7-A1-CC93-2-A55-4553-8-B9-B-60-F6142-EE

Chicago and Berkeley are bot General Admission and not sold out. 

almost all unsold seats are nosebleed seats at the back. The best seats are all sold out. This just shows how dedicated Carly's fanbase is.

Anyway, AJ, based on my estimation from the map above, about 4000 tickets have been sold in a 5900-seta venue, get the money Carly !

P/S: pink seat =??  

On 6/15/2022 at 7:39 AM, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

P/S: pink seat =??  

Pink seats are sold to “scalpers” who then turn around and resell them at a higher price. So, they are sold tickets regardless. rav3

Set list from last nights show in Minneapolis:

NDLM 

Emotion

RAWM

Julien

NTIFY 

Gimmie Love

IRLY 

Western Wind

WYIMR

Happy Not Knowing

Summer Love

Too Much

Boy Problems

When I Needed You

Automatically In Love

Call Me Maybe

Everything He Needs

Let's Get Lost

Cut to the Feeling

13 hours ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

@ajp Please post the latest LA map ! I know it's not 27 June yet but I really want to know how much progress the LA date has made since the map you posted on 13 June. THANK YOU VERY MUCH if you post it !!!

0-F316-CB4-3077-47-B5-964-C-7-E341-FF7-B

AJ: the LA date has made progress during the last 2 weeks !  the venue's capacity is 5,700.

Most unsold seats are bad seats. All good seats had been purchased by her fans. Based on the map, current ticket sales are 4,800 / 5,700. 4,800 tickets yasss !! So happy for her. cheer1

P/S: Ticketmaster only allows us to see the seat map but NOT the number of tickets sold right? I asked this because I saw people post the number of tickets sold on Ticketmaster of their faves on Twitter. If not Ticketmaster, where do they find the number?

14 hours ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

AJ: the LA date has made progress during the last 2 weeks !  the venue's capacity is 5,700.

Most unsold seats are bad seats. All good seats had been purchased by her fans. Based on the map, current ticket sales are 4,800 / 5,700. 4,800 tickets yasss !! So happy for her. cheer1

P/S: Ticketmaster only allows us to see the seat map but NOT the number of tickets sold right? I asked this because I saw people post the number of tickets sold on Ticketmaster of their faves on Twitter. If not Ticketmaster, where do they find the number?

There are sites that post the numbers but since I don’t follow ticket sales, I don’t know where to go for them. 

1 hour ago, ajp said:

There are sites that post the numbers but since I don’t follow ticket sales, I don’t know where to go for them. 

You told me that before. You are 37 years old. Stans who follow their faves' ticket sales are usually 12-15 years old. They don't have to worry about life yet.