ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | “The So Nice” Worldwide Tour, “Anything To Be With You” Tour & Festival Dates | Sept 21, 2022 to Dec 2, 2023

AJ: This gif describes her from 21 September to 5 November:

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

I don't live vicariously through her like I did when I was 15 anymore but I am genuinely happy for her wealth. The reasons are because her music is truly amazing and she is the most underrated pop artists in the music industry. I want to see her keep WINNING. And I know you want to see her WIN to !)

On 7/7/2022 at 6:01 AM, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

@ajp Post the latest maps of LA, Boston and Montreal dates. Thank you !

Montreal and Boston are General Admission only - not sold out

94728054-9110-4443-831-B-655-C109-B1-E29

19 minutes ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

NY, LA and Berkeley

@ajp  NY (6,000 capacity), LA (5,870 capacity), Berkeley (8,500 capacity). VIP tickets were sold out in these 3 big cities, so it's great for her. (We never know how many VIP tickets she put on sale for each date, but these 3 big cities definitely have more VIP tickets than small city like Madison, Kansas City for example).

We hope VIP for other big cities like Houston, Vancouver, Montreal and Boston will be sold out before the tour starts. 2 months to go.

1 minute ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

@ajp  NY (6,000 capacity), LA (5,870 capacity), Berkeley (8,500 capacity). VIP tickets were sold out in these 3 big cities, so it's great for her. (We never know how many VIP tickets she put on sale for each date, but these 3 big cities definitely have more VIP tickets than small city like Madison, Kansas City for example).

We hope VIP for other big cities like Houston, Vancouver, Montreal and Boston will be sold out before the tour starts. 2 months to go.

I noticed that in some cases VIP tickets are an add-on. So, it’s hard to tell how many VIP tickets are sold.

17 minutes ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

LA date has made progress (90% sold) !!  Toronto and Vancouver dates still have 2 more months to sell gradually.

Vancouver has the advantage cause it’s Oct 29th and the album will be out and University will be back in (event is at University of BC campus). Toronto isn’t looking good and it’s 6 weeks away. um3

11 hours ago, ajp said:

Toronto isn’t looking good and it’s 6 weeks away.

because it is a co-headlining concert (each artist sings about 10 songs). Most fans who bought tickets to Toronto show also bought tickets to NYC/Philadelphia/Boston/Washington DC to attend her sole-headlining concert (21 songs+) That's why Toronto date doesn't sell as well as Vancouver date.

1 hour ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

because it is a co-headlining concert (each artist sings about 10 songs). Most fans who bought tickets to Toronto show also bought tickets to NYC/Philadelphia/Boston/Washington DC to attend her sole-headlining concert (21 songs+) That's why Toronto date doesn't sell as well as Vancouver date.

The Bleachers have fans too and they aren’t buying tickets, either. brit3

8 hours ago, ajp said:

The Bleachers have fans too and they aren’t buying enough tickets, either. brit3

added. anyway, brit3

The only explanation is that the venue has 16,000 capacity, the map looks 30% sold out, so 4,800 tickets have been sold, which is actually higher than the 2019 Toronto show that you attended (3,100 tickets sold).