ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | “The So Nice” Worldwide Tour, “Anything To Be With You” Tour & Festival Dates | Sept 21, 2022 to Dec 2, 2023

FUp9BQkVUAA_Mtu?format=jpg&name=large

23 new North American tour stops start Sept 24, 2022 in Montreal and ends in Chicago on November 5, 2022. Tour Includes 3 dates previously announced (Cleveland, Toronto, Austin). Pre-sale tickets on sale tomorrow June 8th. Click on link below for your city and instructions to get passcode:

https://www.carlyraemusic.com/tour-dates/

2 more shows added - Seattle and Portland due to demand.

Edit: Sept 23/22 - CRJ announced leg 2 of tour with 8 more dates for February, 2023 (UK/Ireland)

FdVDiP1XwAAY1tC?format=jpg&name=medium
 Edit: Sept 30/22 Tickets sales for Ireland went on sale today and due to the first night selling out in 10 minutes- they added a second night:

Fd5KQtxX0AEF7Vf?format=jpg&name=medium

Total: 34 Shows (so far)

Edit: Oct 24/22 - 3 more tour dates in Australia plus one festival date in Victoria on March 11, 2023

Ff4IaoJVEAEews2?format=jpg&name=large

Total: 38 Shows (so far)

Edit: October 30, 2022 - second Melbourne show added:
Mar 14 – Melbourne, VIC @ Forum Melbourne

Edit: November 28, 2022 - second show added:

March 8 - Sydney @ Enmore Theatre

Firpv2QVIAAME90?format=jpg&name=medium

Total: 40 Show (so far)

A3-E8-E927-B765-4761-B8-E6-A4289-D1-E88-

Grand Total - 46 Shows

FywoiKnXsBg6gpA?format=jpg&name=large

5 Dates

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

No European dates? bebe1

Like the Dedicated tour, they will be announced as a separate leg. I would think after she announces the album. She loves Italy, so I hope she announces at least one Italian date. rav3

1 hour ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

the fact that she could have booked Madison Square Garden (12,000 tickets) and it would have been sold out now...

Unfortunately, RCMH is booked the day before so she can’t add a date. gaga12

AJ: Vancouver show

10 hours ago, ajp said:

LA

D88621-B6-51-D3-4-BED-B4-E0-F23-FB291-E8

Vancouver

3-F9-F944-D-0441-4785-902-D-FA6075-DA2-B

Chicago - General Admission tickets not sold out. No map.

AJ: My thoughts:

1) LA date is doing well. The area of the theater with most unsold tickets is the back of the theater. This shows: her fans buy tickets closest to her during pre-sale, other tickets will be sold today's on-sale. This date this date will end up at least 90% sold out and at best 100%.

2) Vancouver date is not doing well, which is expected because Carly is bigger in USA than Canada when it comes to touring. And, the venue has a capacity of 5,000 so it will take a while to sell. This date will end up at least 70% sold out and at best 85%.

3) NYC date is sold out (6,000 tickets), which is expected because the NYC area has 3 times population of the Vancouver area.