ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | “The So Nice” Worldwide Tour, “Anything To Be With You” Tour & Festival Dates | Sept 21, 2022 to Dec 2, 2023

1 hour ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

@ajp  How is her Berkeley show doing?

It’s not sold out cause it’s General Admission. 

I wonder if she will mix up the set list tonight, now that the album is out. um1

9 hours ago, ajp said:

I just saw that on Twitter antm1

Her Berkeley show 2 days ago broke her own record of 5,918 in 2019. The show was about 90% sold. The venue's capacity is 8.500 (artists tend to put fewer tickets on sale than the venue's full capacity). Assume that she put 8,000 tickets on sale. then 7,200 tickets were sold that night. A fan told me that the venue was completely packed like sardines except for the bad seats in the far upper corner. So happy for Carly !

1 hour ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

Her Berkeley show 2 days ago broke her own record of 5,918 in 2019. The show was about 90% sold. The venue's capacity is 8.500 (artists tend to put fewer tickets on sale than the venue's full capacity). Assume that she put 8,000 tickets on sale. then 7,200 tickets were sold that night. A fan told me that the venue was completely packed like sardines except for the bad seats in the far upper corner. So happy for Carly !

It is difficult to gauge some of her shows because there are standing room tickets sold with seats at some venues. If the venue can’t sell the seats, they can sell more standing tickets…as long as they don’t sell more tickets than total capacity (fire regulations).  So, she could still sell out a show by “capacity” but still have empty seats at the back. So her Berkeley show could have been 100% sold out by capacity numbers, but we may never know until the event posts the number of sold tickets which could be 8,500/8,500. 

@ajp  From Davids Tea (20 people) to Greek Berkeley Arena (~7,200 tickets sold). LEGEND!

Ffw-nBYXgAIjNDJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

*Note: Greek Berkeley is called a ''theater'' but its capacity (8,500 seats) is similar to many arenas in North America. For example, Mohegan Sun Arena has 6,300 seats for concerts and the Vancouver venue that you are going to on 29 October is called an arena with 5,000 seats.

Moreover, fans who came to her Berkeley show that night said that the show did feel like an arena show because the whole venue was PACKED (except for the bad seats in the upper corner where no one wants to seat).

When she sang Comeback, 7,200 people turned on their phones' light and the arena looked like millions of fireflies, very beautiful. The photo above shows it.

To make our fandom even prouder, Carly sold out her Berkeley album/vinyl signing event that noon too, just 26 minutes after the signing started. And the noon after her record-breaking Berkeley show, on 22 October Carly received the news that she had sold out 4,873 tickets for her Chicago show. 

We are so proud of Carly for how far she has come since the moment we first heard Call Me Maybe.

5 hours ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

@ajp  From Davids Tea (20 people) to Greek Berkeley Arena (~7,200 tickets sold). LEGEND!

Ffw-nBYXgAIjNDJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

*Note: Greek Berkeley is called a ''theater'' but its capacity (8,500 seats) is similar to many arenas in North America. For example, Mohegan Sun Arena has 6,300 seats for concerts and the Vancouver venue that you are going to on 29 October is called an arena with 5,000 seats.

Moreover, fans who came to her Berkeley show that night said that the show did feel like an arena show because the whole venue was PACKED (except for the bad seats in the upper corner where no one wants to seat).

When she sang Comeback, 7,200 people turned on their phones' light and the arena looked like millions of fireflies, very beautiful. The photo above shows it.

To make our fandom even prouder, Carly sold out her Berkeley album/vinyl signing event that noon too, just 26 minutes after the signing started. And the noon after her record-breaking Berkeley show, on 22 October Carly received the news that she had sold out 4,873 tickets for her Chicago show. 

We are so proud of Carly for how far she has come since the moment we first heard Call Me Maybe.

I told you Berkeley sold out to capacity level. antm1

who wants the nose bleed seats when you can stand down on the floor and be apart of the experience? rav3

New Australian leg - 3 dates antm1

Carly Rae Jepsen’s 2023 headline Australian tour dates are:

MARCH
Tuesday 7 – Sydney, Enmore Theatre
Thursday 9 – Brisbane, Tivoli
Monday 13 – Melbourne, Forum

16 hours ago, Guest guest said:

@ajp How is her Vancouver show doing? 

No change in sales since last update. I will post one last venue screen shot on Saturday before I leave for the concert bey7

On 10/27/2022 at 6:25 AM, ajp said:

No change in sales since last update. I will post one last venue screen shot on Saturday before I leave for the concert bey7

Ok. Send me the final venue Ticketmaster screen shot just before you leave for the concert at Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre!

Due to popular demand they’ve added a second Melbourne date:

Carly Rae Jepsen 2023 Australian Tour Dates:

Mar 7 – Sydney, NSW @ Enmore Theatre
Mar 9 – Brisbane, QLD @ The Tivoli
Mar 13 – Melbourne, VIC @ Forum Melbourne
Mar 14 – Melbourne, VIC @ Forum Melbourne

She played 28 songs at her final North American show in Chicago last night, including the debut of “Sideways” live.

She really loves Chicago. She should have done a second show. rav3