Snow

Britney calls out Kelly Clarkson

You know Kelly’s gonna apologize for this right.

It was a different time, Britney had been the biggest star in American music business for many years at that point — it was shocking to say the least. 

Not excusing it — but I suspect that many of us, including Kelly, wouldn’t have said half of things that we did if we had known back then what we do now.

It's a bit insensitive of Kelly and i'm sure she realises that now and will apologise, but we have to remember how different things were back then, not just from the media perspective but from society's perspective. There just wasn't the same focus or thought given by most people in regards to others mental health. I get why Britney has responded like that but i wish she wouldn't, she can't move on if she's going to obsess over petty comments made 15+ years ago i'm afraid. 

I mean this is a random clip I gate she didn't said something bad.

But maybe she just found this clip, and she felt insulted somehow, since we know Kelly wants to score and interview with her.. and well she ain't taking no ones shit ... so ig she is expressing her self for the first time in many years. I mean if Britney feels offended well Kelly need to apologize then .... 

Britney is extremely problematic on her social media. Why the fuck is she picking random fights with people about what they said 15 years ago?

Something with her isn't right.

11 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

I mean this is a random clip I gate she didn't said something bad.

But maybe she just found this clip, and she felt insulted somehow, since we know Kelly wants to score and interview with her.. and well she ain't taking no ones shit ... so ig she is expressing her self for the first time in many years. I mean if Britney feels offended well Kelly need to apologize then .... 

Picking fights is still cringe worthy. Especially the way she called Kelly out. There are a lot of ways to keep things civil. 

16 minutes ago, Kang Yuchan said:

Picking fights is still cringe worthy. Especially the way she called Kelly out. There are a lot of ways to keep things civil. 

She clearly isn't capable of that. Her Instagram has been one hell of a psychotic rollercoaster ever since she has control over it again. The OnlyFans-worthy content being a prime example.

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

Britney is extremely problematic on her social media. Why the fuck is she picking random fights with people about what they said 15 years ago?

Something with her isn't right.

What she said isn't even that bad...

Y'all are acting like she called Kelly an ugly talentless cunt. 

She now has the chance to say something back tot he people who made fun of her all these years. But there are worse people she should be going for. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know Kelly’s gonna apologize for this right. It was a different time, Britney had been the biggest star in American music business for many years at that point — it was shocking to say the le

Idgi, why is she calling out Kelly of all people over something stupid she said in a radio interview 15 years ago? It’s just really random

What she said wasn't even bad and it was from 15 years ago get a life BritBrit

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.