Divine

Karma came back to bite me...

For years I watched as FOTPers mocked, dragged, lashed, and relentlessly tugged on Christina Aguilera's bleach fried scalp. I sat back with a grin on my face and would think to myself "thank god this would never be my fave." The yearly thread of "Xtina confirms she's working on new album!" only for absolute radio silence from the Oreo spokeswoman until the next year when she would say the same thing, like an evil cycle. My sister Ariana Grande was popping out hits left and right as if tomorrow was her last day on earth, many of which debuting at #1 btw. Every album except Dangerous Woman (fck you Aubrey Graham...) debuting at #1. My time on FOTP was spent thriving and gloating because I stanned the 2010s princess of pop while everyone on this forum was left in the dust, which ironically what their faves albums were collecting while being untouched on Target shelves. However, my time has come and karma has left me in shambles.

Ariana Grande is OVER.

ZuQA0sV.png

REM Beauty, The Voice, and now Wicked (parts one AND two???) and then she confirmed she hasn't even started on a new album... I knew something shifted when Olivia Rodrigo burst onto the scene with smash hit after smash hit, but little did I know this was the end of Ariana Grande's career as we know it. Not only is she trying to become the next Rihanna with her much less successful and dollar store looking makeup line, but then she announced she too would be rotting in one of those big red chairs that twirl around. What's even more humiliating is no one on Team Ariana even made it to the finale. GOD WHAT A FAILURE....

Then she's trying her hand at the italian pop star route of becoming an actress. If her Chanel #2 is anything to go by, the Wicked creators would be better off taking creative liberties and killing Glinda off in the opening scene. Let's not even bring up the weekly twitter lashings she gets for her race bending.

And now... the Ariana section is a ghost town. The section that was once bustling and full of spam thoughtful, intellectual conversation is now full of Luca talking to himself. I'm literally crying right now I've been humbled so bad. What success do I have to brag about when my fave has joined the likes of Christina Aguilera and rots in spinning red chairs and can't seem to release an album. Who am I going to tag and mock when Wicked gets a 12% on Rotten Tomatoes??? MYSELF?

This is the worst timeline imaginable. This is all Jesy Nelson's fault somehow I dont know how but it just is...

They say God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers but I think he miscalculated just how strong I was.

ZuQA0sV.pngZuQA0sV.pngZuQA0sV.pngZuQA0sV.pngZuQA0sV.pngZuQA0sV.pngZuQA0sV.pngZuQA0sV.pngZuQA0sV.png

On 6/14/2022 at 7:31 PM, Divine said:

And now... the Ariana section is a ghost town.

To the point that @Lynk got a 14-month-old thread moved in there for extra posts rip2

20 minutes ago, LÉON said:

To the point that @Lynk got a 14-month-old thread moved in there for extra posts rip2

Would you believe me if I told you I thought it was recent? bebe1

I didn't look at the date it was posted bebe1

5 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Would you believe me if I told you I thought it was recent? bebe1

I didn't look at the date it was posted bebe1

eve1 In a word... no

On 6/14/2022 at 8:31 PM, Divine said:

The section that was once bustling and full of spam thoughtful, intellectual conversation is now full of Luca talking to himself. I'm literally crying right now I've been humbled so bad. 

Please come back mother

bEiPhYa.png

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For years I watched as FOTPers mocked, dragged, lashed, and relentlessly tugged on Christina Aguilera's bleach fried scalp. I sat back with a grin on my face and would think to myself "thank god this

Wow what a comeback hi sis @Divine I'm Royalty Hate to admit but this is all tea all shade bitch all offense

Those who've known @Divine for a long time will recall that she had a similar reaction each previous era (barring maybe thank u, next)  However, I guess this is worse since she isn't even in an era   

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.