Shego

FOTP Scattergories 2022

cfcijjQ.png

Welcome to the new FOTP Scattergories season! kylie3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OBJECT OF THE GAME: Quickly fill out a category list with answers that begin with the same letter. Score points if no other player matches your answers. To win the game, score the most points.

fEkjbAn.png

ESSENTIAL: You must be ACTIVE during each round to give your answers + get points. Each round usually lasts for 1 - 1.5 hour.

• At the beginning of each round i'm going to give you a key letter (same letter for everyone). Then i'm going to give you few easy questions. You must answer these questions (usually one-word answer) with the first letter of your answer being the key letter
  • After my post with the questions, you will have 10 MINUTES to send me your answers via PM
  • When everyone is done, i'm going to start revealing your answers and scores

CAf3LGT.png

• Unique answers = 1 point   --   Same answer with someone else = 0.5 points   --   Wrong or random answer = 0 points. That means you have to find answers that NO ONE else will give, if you want to get more points
  • You're able to get more than one point with each answer if you find an answer that includes two or more words starting with the key letter. But NO TROLLING, adding random adjectives or words in your answer won't help you. Example: if i ask you to name a celebrity with the letter W and you say Wendy Williams, you're getting 2 points. If i ask you to name a toy with the letter B and you say "blue ball" or idk you're getting one point true1
  • The articles A", "An" and "The" don't count as key letters
  • If your answer is random and has nothing to do with the question, you're getting 0 points even if the answer starts with the key letter
  • You are allowed to search for answers on Google, but be fast cause you have only 10 minutes

This season will have 4 rounds, each round will have 8 questions! 

The shows will happen on Saturdays or Sundays. Don't let this flop! kylie3

Swf1Qyq.png

@Kylie - @Kristina - @Amanda Laura - @Snow - @Billie Frank - @Hyun. - @LÉON - @Equals = - @Mr. Mendes - @fab - @Kenya - @Lynk - @SeekingThrill

Btw y'all better not make me regret allowing you to get more than one point, like you did with @LÉON in the past season. If i see someone spamming me why i didn't give 4 points to an answer like this, "purple person pees in a palm tree", i'm going to cancel that rule and stick to the one-word answers. Hosting this game alone is a nightmare, don't make it harder.

wendy-williams-over-it.gif

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

What happened to ha? oprah1

idk he abandoned us after spam tagging us daily in "rate the song" games for 7 months oprah1 he finished the games and logged out forever, hope he's fine and that he will come back  oprah1

4 minutes ago, Shego said:

idk he abandoned us after spam tagging us daily in "rate the song" games for 7 months oprah1 he finished the games and logged out forever, hope he's fine and that he will come back  oprah1

Is it actually a she because I thought it was a he? Was I gone so long that I missed a whole transition? rip2

6 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Is it actually a she because I thought it was a he? Was I gone so long that I missed a whole transition? rip2

it's a long story sia2 it's a "he", i think sia3

Yes I'm joining 

Q04wMpQ.gif 

14 hours ago, LÉON said:

What a stupid game, I couldn't think of a worse idea

Q04wMpQ.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Sign me up, you game-stealing biatch

I think it can be fun if it's done by a good and reliable host 

Q04wMpQ.gif 

10 hours ago, fab said:

Yes I'm joining 

Q04wMpQ.gif 

I think it can be fun if it's done by a good and reliable host 

Q04wMpQ.gif 

Sis my hosting skills were just as reliable as my character in the second series of Slasher

Q04wMpQ.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the new FOTP Scattergories season!  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OBJECT OF THE GAME: Quickly fill out a category list with answers that beg

@Members @Members (No BG) @Members (No CAL) Sign up guys! This is a really fun game

Goodmorning. The first show will take place this Sunday at 9 PM (EEST time) unless something happens. Since i'm kinda busy the last days, idk if i could be able to sit and post the scores during the f

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.