Snow

Beyoncé | Renaissance | July 29

I'm not the biggest Bey stan but this album is a fucking collapse.

It's futuristic and energetic with a few retro tingles here and there. The production is layered and complex but doesn't come off as too overwhelming. The album overall is conceptual but not so much that it kills the individual tracks by making them all too cohesive. I know this is gonna earn me a lot of hate but I've read this on ATRL and I have to agree: It's what a certain other MPG tried to do with her latest album but failed because it wasn't daring enough. This album is very much out of Bey's comfort zone and she pulled it off excellently. It doesn't come off as forced but rather laidback, yet it's seemingly her strongest body of work.

I'm so fucking impressed. This is basically Beyoncé's Confessions on a Dance Floor.

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

It's futuristic and energetic with a few retro tingles here and there. The production is layered and complex but doesn't come off as too overwhelming. The album overall is conceptual but not so much that it kills the individual tracks by making them all too cohesive. I know this is gonna earn me a lot of hate but I've read this on ATRL and I have to agree: It's what a certain other MPG tried to do with her latest album but failed because it wasn't daring enough. This album is very much out of Bey's comfort zone and she pulled it off excellently. It doesn't come off as forced but rather laidback, yet it's seemingly her strongest body of work.

I'm so fucking impressed. This is basically Beyoncé's Confessions on a Dance Floor.

Sincerely did not expect you to stan this one!

This excellence on display had me in AWE the first time I listened to it

8 hours ago, Madonna said:

Which mpg omg 

Okay I have to admit, this is new for me but this album is first time i barely have songs i can call "fillers". Usually Bey albums are 50/50 for me where half of album is songs i really like and go back to them and other half ones i don't care for.

This time i have only 3 that kinda are hit and miss for me, they are not bad just they dont click that much: Church Girl, Plastic Off The Sofa and im not sure yet about America Has a Problem.

Plastic just reminds me so much The Sims 1 menu tracks or loading screen ones that Everytime i hear this song i feel urge to play The Sims 1 dead4

And that horrible lyric about that "you had it rough growing up but i like it rough" is ugh creepy like "your parents abused you but its okay it makes me horny " dead2

The rest of album however bey9