Shego

Thoughts about Beyonce's comeback single?

19 minutes ago, Katy Petty said:

Girl I thought the exact same thing. Sounds like something RuPaul would release I cant. gaga6

It seems like Miss Katy was ahead of her time when she released Swish Swish in 2013 cause this song sounds like a watered down version of it.

And the idea of releasing a gay-pandering song/album with dated 90s beats isn’t original either. It’s what Gags tried when she released Necromatica during pride month in 2020. lol1 

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

It seems like Miss Katy was ahead of her time when she released Swish Swish in 2013 cause this song sounds like a watered down version of it.

And the idea of releasing a gay-pandering song/album with dated 90s beats isn’t original either. It’s what Gags tried when she released Necromatica during pride month in 2020. lol1 

Chromatica was released in May. 

It's not a bad song, but it's not exactly a comeback song, nor is it fresh. It sounds pretty dated and like something we've all heard a million times before. I also don't like when artists release music that's so blatantly targeted to a specific demographic of listener. 

4 minutes ago, Gilly said:

i literally cant stop playing it what a MOMENT oprah15 you pressed f words have ZERO taste

It’s such a grower. First listen was cool but with each repeat it bangs a little harder. bey5

8 hours ago, Madonna said:

And here I thought Gaga was unoriginal for using that dusty sample on Sour Candy…

Here comes Bey with the 10000th song to use that sample and it ends up sounding like a RuPaul outtake. lol3 

And it’s not just basic in terms of production, the lyrics the overall art direction of this era screams pretentiousness with a core of basic and laziness. Who wrote these damn lyrics??? This is the most repetitive shit she put out in a while.

literally all lies. give it up nicki5

7 hours ago, Madonna said:

CHILD PLEASE! Sour Candy sounds nothing like Swish Swish

8 hours ago, Madonna said:

2013? Swish Swish was released in 2017, and it is in NO WAY ahead of it's time lol3

Also how could you compare Katy to Beyonce? BMS blows SS light years out of the water lol3

12 hours ago, Madonna said:

And here I thought Gaga was unoriginal for using that dusty sample on Sour Candy…

Here comes Bey with the 10000th song to use that sample and it ends up sounding like a RuPaul outtake. lol3 

And it’s not just basic in terms of production, the lyrics the overall art direction of this era screams pretentiousness with a core of basic and laziness. Who wrote these damn lyrics??? This is the most repetitive shit she put out in a while.

Well, we know without looking that it wasn't Thiefonce bey1

10 hours ago, Sabrin said:

Heard there's a censored pro-work version playing in the sweatshops in Sri Lanka

Sis don't do Bey's ghost writers that dirty I can't

4 hours ago, Mario Spears said:

CHILD PLEASE! Sour Candy sounds nothing like Swish Swish

We have a deaf person here true1 

3 hours ago, Kaeya said:

2013? Swish Swish was released in 2017, and it is in NO WAY ahead of it's time lol3

Also how could you compare Katy to Beyonce? BMS blows SS light years out of the water lol3

in your delusional opinion. What happened to „I realised I was being delusional and a mess?“ lol3 

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

This song has 7 co-writers by the way. eve1 

rip2 It takes so many people to write an average song these days

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unlistenable but that's been her music for a while now

hmm 

It seems like Miss Katy was ahead of her time when she released Swish Swish in 2013 cause this song sounds like a watered down version of it. And the idea of releasing a gay-pandering song/album

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.