Kristina

Why does Beyoncé get away with releasing the most mediocre music?

6 minutes ago, Horn.E said:

Idk of she's ever or never write and produce her own songs like the credits suggested, but yeah her skills as a vocalist and a performer are the biggest factor why she still has a tight grip on pop culture's neck. She's more of a Whitney than Mariah, if I have to bring other artists for comparison. Btw that's not the actual single cover for BMS, it's this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVrELHkZ6zbwnn9YdXc8B

That being said, I'm optimistic about the full album. If done right, house music can be more than just basic untz untz music.

Why is that cover not shown anywhere though? It's pretty iconic looking. The Joanne font, however, is atrocious.

An actual member of this forum worked at a music publishing firm in Berlin and was able to get insight into the shares each of the co-writers had. I think he even made a thread about it.

Then again, a few songwriters have been very vocal about not getting the proper share for their contributions and that producers and performers sometimes get a much bigger share despite contributing at all. Sia has also candidly talked about Bey inviting her songwriting camps into her house for a few weeks (which is where the Sia being locked up in Beys basement meme came from).

2 minutes ago, Horn.E said:

I don't want to seem like an ableist person, but I think you're deaf. That's what Smile will do to a person, though, so I understand.

I hate you for reminding me of Smile's existence. I literally forgot it existed.

What an awful fucking album. Probably one of THE worst albums to have ever been released by a MPG.

4 hours ago, Sabrin said:

"this song isn't groundbreaking"

bitch who said it had to be? 

Her stans in every social media platform since the album was announced rip3

13 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Why is that cover not shown anywhere though? It's pretty iconic looking. The Joanne font, however, is atrocious.

An actual member of this forum worked at a music publishing firm in Berlin and was able to get insight into the shares each of the co-writers had. I think he even made a thread about it.

Then again, a few songwriters have been very vocal about not getting the proper share for their contributions and that producers and performers sometimes get a much bigger share despite contributing at all. Sia has also candidly talked about Bey inviting her songwriting camps into her house for a few weeks (which is where the Sia being locked up in Beys basement meme came from).

I hate you for reminding me of Smile's existence. I literally forgot it existed.

What an awful fucking album. Probably one of THE worst albums to have ever been released by a MPG.

I think it's already updated on Spotify. The Joanne font sucks indeed...ari6

Oh, ok. I mean I know about the songwriting camps, but I always thought that she must have had a bit more input in the songwriting or producing session. If not, then, she's still a brilliant singer. Oh, and I hate Smile too. I tolerated it for a while because it's supposed to be a celebration for her newborn daughter, but Idk if that daughter will ever like that album if she ever stumble upon it in the future. What a mess of an album; mediocrity from top to bottom.

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

You mean this one? #ShegoInvestigates

IacqcWD.gif

7 hours ago, Horn.E said:

Idk of she's ever or never write and produce her own songs like the credits suggested, but yeah her skills as a vocalist and a performer are the biggest factor why she still has a tight grip on pop culture's neck. She's more of a Whitney than Mariah, if I have to bring other artists for comparison. Btw that's not the actual single cover for BMS, it's this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVrELHkZ6zbwnn9YdXc8B

That being said, I'm optimistic about the full album. If done right, house music can be more than just basic untz untz music.

I have to admit that glam 90s look is a SERVE fall2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No matter what Beyoncé releases it’s met with universal praise. Why does she get away with releasing mediocre music more than anyone else? Why can she do no wrong in people’s eyes? What makes her so s

I think her last two solo albums were great but the TL on Twitter fighting and dishing out the discourses about house music and its roots to defend a mid ass song is so stupid  Why can't her fan base

Everything she does has to have some "deeper" meaning or be empowering in some way  it’s so pretentious

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.