fab

Break My Soul misses Top 10 debut on the Hot 100

38 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

That's a really good debut with only 3 days of tracking nicki5

For the "most popular and famous act after MJ" a #15 debut is kinda low even with 3 day, what are her many fans doing? nicki5

I doubt it would've hit #1 even with a full week sales. Maybe top 5. true1 Her solo power has declined and it's clear for like 6-7 years already, i don't know what more proof her fans need. true1 

Was anyone really expecting it to go #1 or even top 5? lol3 Beyonce isn't an MPG anymore so the fact that she could pull this off with just 3 days of tracking is impressive. true1

Self Titled and Lemonade were her absolute solo peaks, both artistically and commercially. She will never do anything as big as those, by herself, ever again. 

But in all fairness, she doesn’t have to anymore. 

And all things considered, #15 isn’t bad.

This is honestly great with three days of tracking. It's better than some of the girls can pull off, and that's impressive considering Beyonce isn't at her peak anymore. This was never gonna be a #1 but this is honestly a much better performance than most could've expected, especially considering how long it's been since she's had a solo hit. 

It saw it was predicted to hit #5 on next weeks chart. She probably could have scored top 3 with a full tracking week debut. Dumb…. If she gave a fuck about charts in the last decade. 

On 6/28/2022 at 12:24 AM, Darth Sidious said:

Self Titled and Lemonade were her absolute solo peaks, both artistically and commercially. 

Commercially? 

They were successful, but her previous albums sold more and had big hits. 

6 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

Commercially? 

They were successful, but her previous albums sold more and had big hits. 

I’d didn’t say they weren’t, what I am saying is that everything after them will never see the same kind of success. 

Her first few albums, yes, SOLD more — but meh, it was a different time — I’m referring to the context of 2022, everything that comes after them will not see those heights. 

Same with the singles. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is honestly great with three days of tracking. It's better than some of the girls can pull off, and that's impressive considering Beyonce isn't at her peak anymore. This was never gonna be a #1 b

Trash song.       Too bad the faggots streaming this have destroyed their brains from all the poppers to notice.  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.