Equals =

Nicki Minaj reveals potato chip flavor

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2022%2F06%2F30%2Fnicki-minaji-rap-snacks-split.jpg

Nicki Minaj is launching her own potato chip flavor with Rap Snacks.

The Barbie-Que Honey Truffle Potato Chips are cleverly named after the nickname Minaj's fans have given the artist (Barbie) and the term for her fanbase (Barbz). 

Self-described as an "innovative snack brand inspired by hip hop," Rap Snacks has worked with musical icons including Rick Ross, Migos and Lil Baby for a variety of foods and drinks. The Black-owned business sells at some Walmart locations, Sam's Club stores and online.

The female rapper's truffle and barbecue-flavored snack is the brand's newest addition. 

"Nicki Minaj is unquestionably one of the most disruptive forces in the history of rap. You're talking about a woman who rewrote the rules of hip hop culture and happens to be a phenomenal entrepreneur, as well," Rap Snacks CEO James Lindsay said in a release. "It just makes sense that as a brand disrupting the snack industry, we align to push the bar even further. This is the beginning of a legendary partnership."

x

My cousin in Trinidad won’t eat these chips cuz his friend ate them & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur snacks, not bullied

On 7/2/2022 at 9:03 PM, Feoba said:

My cousin in Trinidad won’t eat these chips cuz his friend ate them & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur snacks, not bullied

I- fall9