Snow

Can Harry get another hit from his album?

Where Is 'Harry's House'? Unpacking Harry Styles's Mysterious New Album  Cover | Architectural Digest | Architectural Digest

Harry's third album, Harry's House, has obviously been a big success.

The lead single, As It Was, is still smashing and is projected to return to No. 1 on the Hot 100 next week.

But will the era have longevity? So far, the era has been carried almost entirely by As It Was. Less people have been talking about the album itself compared to his previous albums, with many fans finding it underwhelming; and the new single, Late Night Talking, is a Top 10 hit in the UK, but has failed to stay charting in the US. 

Once As It Was dies down, do you think he's capable of getting another hit from the album? 
Or will the album die out with the song and become a frontloaded era?

(And if yes, which song has the potential to become a hit?)

TRACKLIST

1. Music for a Sushi Restaurant
2. Late Night Talking
3. Grapejuice
4. As It Was
5. Daylight
6. Little Freak
7. Matilda
8. Cinema
9. Daydreaming
10. Keep Driving
11. Satellite
12. Boyfriends
13. Love of My Life

I mean music at a sushi restaurant was also a top 10 in the uk already and he's on a sold out stadium tour so I don't think he minds too much jj2 im sure that the most successful member of the band Liam Payne is very proud that harry is doing these smalls shows jj2 

9 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Late Night Talking is already gaining a lot of traction naturally, so I can see it becoming a sleeper hit. Matilda deserves but a ballad won't do much right now. 

Matlilda (Calvin Harris Remix) coming summer 2023 jj2 

I’ve only recently started listening to Harry’s stuff and am very surprised at the consistent quality of his album tracks. So pleasantly surprised and happy that he’s seeing success, his music is actually great bop1