Snow

Ricky Martin reportedly dated his 20-year old nephew, accused of domestic violence

CAP D'ANTIBES, FRANCE - MAY 26: Ricky Martin attends the amfAR Gala Cannes 2022 at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 26, 2022 in Cap d'Antibes, France. (Photo by Lionel Hahn/Getty Images)

The police in Dorado are trying to find the whereabouts of Enrique Martín Morales popularly known by the stage name of "Ricky Martin" after Judge Raiza Cajigas Campbell of the court of first instance issued a protection order against him under Law 54, which protects victims of domestic violence.

According to the order, the petitioner, who is a man, alleges that he had a relationship with the singer 7 months ago and two months ago they separated, but alleges "Ricky" does not accept the separation. 

According to the order, the petitioner alleges that he fears for his life and that the singer prowls the petitioner's residential with a black Range Rover and that he calls him frequently.

The details of the complaint and the alleged case of domestic violence are unknown, because as it is a procedure covered by Law 54, the authorities do not reveal information from the file.

Allegedly, the victim is a nephew, who is 20 years old, of the singer and reported to the police that he has a consensual relationship with the singer. Martin did not accept the separation and has been seen loitering near the petitioner's house at least three times.

x

3 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

The nephew is 20 years old. 

The nephew. 

Nephew

i thought hes been married since A Quien Quiera Escuchar? was he not? nicki5 

4 hours ago, Snow said:

Ricky and his team later denied it:

... but then its unknown why his nephew would file the restraining order under the domestic violence law.

2 hours ago, Kristina said:

Everything about this is so fucked up… the domestic abuse and him being in a relationship with his nephew??? 

29 minutes ago, Chris said:

isnt ricky martin married? ya'know.. to an adult nicki5 

9 minutes ago, Madonna said:

This sounds very...odd dead2 

8 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

The nephew is 20 years old. 

The nephew. 

Nephew

Be very weary of the detail about it being his nephew at this moment. 

No reputable source has reported this, the part about it being his nephew has sprung from heavily conservative Spanish publications and websites. It is clear there is indeed a restraining order filed against him, but all reputable sources have indicated whoever filed is still an anonymous source. There is a strong chance this little detail about being his nephew is a fabrication by these conservative Spanish publications as a way of framing LGBT people as predators, especially since the adoption of his children was heavily attacked by these same sources who are claiming it was his nephew. 

If it turns out to be true, it will come from a trusted news source, not these sources that are currently reporting it. Regardless, he's clearly done something wrong, but saying it's his nephew at this moment at least is pure rumor from less than reliable sources. 

1 minute ago, Chris said:

i thought hes been married since A Quien Quiera Escuchar? was he not? nicki5 

I think so, I know he got married, but I don’t know if they’re still together. 

You know, maybe there’s trouble in paradise since he’s having an affair with his own nephew

3 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

No reputable source has reported this, the part about it being his nephew has sprung from heavily conservative Spanish publications and websites. It is clear there is indeed a restraining order filed against him, but all reputable sources have indicated whoever filed is still an anonymous source. There is a strong chance this little detail about being his nephew is a fabrication by these conservative Spanish publications as a way of framing LGBT people as predators, especially since the adoption of his children was heavily attacked by these same sources who are claiming it was his nephew. 

If it turns out to be true, it will come from a trusted news source, not these sources that are currently reporting it. 

id think People magazine is more reputable than most, is it not?

but, yeah. we'll have to wait and see if this story is fabricated. 

3 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

I think so, I know he got married, but I don’t know if they’re still together. 

You know, maybe there’s trouble in paradise since he’s having an affair with his own nephew

i was about to edit when i got the quote notification. hes been married since 2017 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jwan_Yosef#Personal_life

and also what Mr. Mendes said, might not be reported by reliable news sources

2 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

If it turns out to be true, it will come from a trusted news source, not these sources that are currently reporting it. 

A very good point. 

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

id think People magazine is more reputable than most, is it not?

They are but they're also not reporting it's his nephew. If you're talking about this article, it only talks about a restraining order, it makes no mention of it being his nephew. 

On 7/3/2022 at 3:49 PM, Mr. Mendes said:

If it turns out to be true, it will come from a trusted news source, not these sources that are currently reporting it. Regardless, he's clearly done something wrong, but saying it's his nephew at this moment at least is pure rumor from less than reliable sources. 

Okay NOW you can start to look into this because this is getting picked up by legit sources, incest and all

I honestly doubt it still because the nephew (who is not related to him by blood) claims they were in a consensual relationship for 7 months…and now he us accusing him of incest and domestic violence? nicki5 

Somebody is trying to give Amber Heard a run for her money it seems.