Snow

Nicki cuts Kanye's verse out of "Monster" following his collab with Cardi, calls him a clown

She has never once since the song come out ever performed anything but her own verse when it's her show why all of the sudden is that a statement against Kanye dead2

3 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

She has never once since the song come out ever performed anything but her own verse when it's her show why all of the sudden is that a statement against Kanye dead2

i think its the "clown(s)" statement nicki4 

2 hours ago, Chris said:

i think its the "clown(s)" statement nicki4 

No I know, I was (rhetorically) asking why all of the sudden she considers this a slight against Kanye when she has literally never played his verse. She's pretending to be making a statement with something she has always done and I don't understand why she's trying to suddenly pretend that's the reason. 

20 hours ago, Harry. said:

She gave your irrelevant fav a (somewhat) hit, you should be more grateful. 

Wow it really looks like I hit a nerve, huh? 
Too bad Nicki couldn’t give Katy a hit when she was featured on one of her singles. lol2 

8 hours ago, Madonna said:

Wow it really looks like I hit a nerve, huh? 
Too bad Nicki couldn’t give Katy a hit when she was featured on one of her singles. lol2 

So Madonna is only relevant when compared to Katy Perry? embarrasing  lol2

1 hour ago, Harry. said:

So Madonna is only relevant when compared to Katy Perry? embarrasing  lol2

No but it’s ironic how keep talking about irrelevance when I stan the most successful female solo artist of all time (who people still talk about).

Meanwhile you’re stanning the former 2011 MPG who is now the least successful among her peers. 

It’s not about a comparison of the two really…it’s just that you especially shouldn’t be throwing stones sitting in a glass house.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not even her song though

That's what I was gonna say, it's his  

She has never once since the song come out ever performed anything but her own verse when it's her show why all of the sudden is that a statement against Kanye 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.