Snow

Doja slams Noah Schnapp, calls him a snake

Excerpts: 

"I know you're gonna say it's not that serious, it's not that deep.. it doesn't feel good, it's not happening to you right now. You don't know how I feel, and you don't know how important it was to me."

"I can't even say that he's doing it for clout because he's so fucking famous, he's like on the most successful show right now. So it's not even clout. It's like.. it feels like a weird power play thing."

"He went and shared an information that I didn't feel comfortable with him sharing."

"It feels like a weird power play. I already said some shit to him.. [...] That’s like borderline snake shit."

"The fact that Noah did that, like went and posted a private conversation between me and him is so unbelievably socially unaware and wack. that's like borderline snake shit. That's like weasel shit. And I'm not saying that that encapsulates his entire personality - like i don't imagine Noah that way. Maybe he is like, a whole snake. But i didn't see him that way."

"It's exploitative. It's exploitative behavior." 

Doja bestie it’s not that serious. 

First of all, I don’t know what she’s so upset about other than maybe it being a principles thing but the messages she was sending don’t put her in a bad light? It was a funny and cute exchange and I think that’s probably why he shared it. 

And secondly…he is 17. This is what 17 year olds do, he clearly just misinterpreted how she’d react because she does this kind of stuff to herself ALL THE TIME. 17 year olds aren’t gonna have stellar judgement. She herself was saying homophobic slurs at 17 and used her age to defend herself. This is not even close to being in the same ballpark and yet he’s somehow supposed to be a snake? Make it make sense. 

It was a funny dumb little thing, it is not a big deal. If you don’t want it to happen again stop, as a 26 year old, trying to pick up a guy via his 17 year old friend. 

"The fact that Noah did that, like went and posted a private conversation between me and him is so unbelievably socially unaware and wack. that's like borderline snake shit. That's like weasel shit. And I'm not saying that that encapsulates his entire personality - like i don't imagine Noah that way. Maybe he is, like a whole snake. but i didn't see him that way."

I'm screaming at this dead1 Doja omg. "Maybe he's is a WHOLE SNAKE". Biiiiiitch. I'm crying.

The problem with being famous and being on social media all the time is that you can immediately broadcast the reactionary shame and betrayal you feel that would normally dissipate and relax after a short period if you just let it wait for awhile. It's totally normal for Doja to feel upset that her DMs were released, but it's a huge overreaction because she didn't wait to get over her initial feelings about it. Girl if you took a damn second you wouldn't sound like a total fool taking it so seriously. 

I mean.. I get that she’s upset, I didn’t understand why Noah would share it either dead1 But you have to take into consideration he’s just a 17 year old, yes he’s famous, but he probably still thinks it’s really cool when other famous people reach out to him. He’s kind of new to being SO famous and active on social media at the same time, I mean for all of the other seasons he’s been a KID or a very young teenager. He probably just thought her DM wasn’t that serious so he wanted to make a fun tiktok out of it.

Moral of the story: don’t go through a child to get someone’s contact info if you want it to be taken seriously.

1 hour ago, Urbi said:

Sure but still he shared a piece of private convo. Not really cute tbh jj3 

No I totally agree, he shouldn’t have shared it. But she could’ve talked to him in private only, instead of in a live. She’s not really any better for calling a 17 year old a snake and all that, saying it’s a power play, as if he had bad intentions dead2 

4 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

Girl you’re 26 messaging someone almost a decade younger than you to be ur wingman. Why can’t you take ur L in silence dead2 

Idk why this keeps being brought up? It's completely besides the point. A 26 year old can have a cordial relationship with a 17 year old, even a friendship. They've obviously talked before and it's not that weird for her to ask him for his co-workers/friend's contact info. He obviously gets it. Her asking him for the guy's info isn't weird.

NOW, after the fact, she's being a loser.

I am not here for people using "he's a teen, that's what they do" excuse.  Yes, they are going through puberty or whatever, but there is no need to be mean or making fun of other people for no reason.

When it comes to this situation, Doja overreacted and Noah, like Kristina said, probably thought it was cool and shared it. 

If you are famous and get messaged by other famous people, then it should be private. However, it is bizarre that Doja Cat approached that way to Noah, a teen, for the first time and expected privacy.  jj3