ajp

Carly Rae Jepsen | Beach House | August 5, 2022

26 minutes ago, Carly Rae Jepsen #1 said:

@ajp  Who sang the man's part? Tavish Crowe?

It was all the guys in her band singing a different part - Tavish did one but I don’t know which one.

3 hours ago, Urbi said:

I don’t like it jj4 

It reminds me of her last era singles “Let’s Be Friends” and “It’s Not Christmas Til Somebody Cries” -  very cheeky. It’s not a new sound for her. She likes to stretch what the definition of a pop song is. Unfortunately, people either love this style or they don’t. I like it, but I can see why you don’t. The song is no “Run Away With Me”.

Maybe in a few years we will be looking back at some of her songs as being a social commentary of the early 2020’s. gaga12

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As we know, Carly is set to release her 6th album (rumoured to be called “So Nice”) before her “So Nice Tour” kicks-off in September. We have “Western Wind” as the lead single and “Move Me” coming out

Live debut = 11 July. Release date = 5 August (3 weeks later) This woman is incapable of two things in her life: 1) writing a bad song. 2) having a good album roll-out.

Her management team and label team have had this planned like this from the beginning. The whole tease of “Western Wind” at Coachella weeks before the official release was the same.  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.