StrippedX

How come no other 5H member released a solo album yet?

I'm so confused about this tbh ari9

Camila could do it because she was the first to leave I guess... But the rest? How come they haven't released albums yet?

Looking at other groups it doesn't seem to be as hard... Didn't all 1D members release solo albums? 

Normani I guess is the closest one to releasing a solo album but it's taken her like four years chi1

Lauren really has the voice for a solo career so I can't understand why she hasn't gotten the chance either?

And the other two I don't know much about lol.

1 hour ago, StrippedX said:

Normani still has some what a chance though alex1

Her hype is literally over nicki5 

Because the music industry is already diluted with singers who sound exactly the like them and there are legends who are still killing the game.

Also, Dua Lipa, Arianna (If she ever gets tried of being a make up sales person), Olivia and Billie sort of over shadowed them. 

I think Normani and Lauren are the only ones who have potential. I see Lauren has released an EP late last year, but it must have gone by pretty unnoticed? Cause I’ve never heard of it before. I think their careers are just extremely poorly managed and they took way too long after 5H to release music, and Normani wasted all the hype she had, especially after Motivation.

Dinah and the last girl I forgot the name of are too forgettable to ever make it solo

5 hours ago, StrippedX said:

Normani still has some what a chance though alex1

People have been saying this for like half a decade now. dead2 I feel bad for the Normani Twitter stans her career ambitions truly went from the "next Beyoncé" to "at least she's had more success than Michelle Williams".

1 hour ago, Kristina said:

I think Normani and Lauren are the only ones who have potential. I see Lauren has released an EP late last year, but it must have gone by pretty unnoticed? Cause I’ve never heard of it before. I think their careers are just extremely poorly managed and they took way too long after 5H to release music, and Normani wasted all the hype she had, especially after Motivation.

Dinah and the last girl I forgot the name of are too forgettable to ever make it solo

Ally Brooke

3 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

People have been saying this for like half a decade now. dead2 I feel bad for the Normani Twitter stans her career ambitions truly went from the "next Beyoncé" to "at least she's had more success than Michelle Williams".

No she isn't. dead2 Michelle is far more successful than Normani. The only reason she comes off as a "non-factor" next to Kelly and Beyonce is because she's a gospel singer

3 hours ago, StrippedX said:

Little Mix always been the superior one wbk true1 

Everyone in Little Mix could sing which helps when you're trying to be a vocal group. 

I heard it was because Fifth Harmony (when they were a four-piece) didn't fulfil their album contract before they went on hiatus so they as solo artists were only allowed to release singles, but it's also weird because Normani has been saying she was gonna release her solo album

6 minutes ago, Slayty Perry said:

I heard it was because Fifth Harmony (when they were a four-piece) didn't fulfil their album contract before they went on hiatus so they as solo artists were only allowed to release singles, but it's also weird because Normani has been saying she was gonna release her solo album

I think you might be right. Normani may be the exception cause she is signed to another Sony imprint. bey7

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Her hype is literally over  

Ally Brooke

I think Normani and Lauren are the only ones who have potential. I see Lauren has released an EP late last year, but it must have gone by pretty unnoticed? Cause I’ve never heard of it before. I think

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.