Chantoya Jo Jackson

Destiny's Child

Heard both Survivor and Independent Woman Part 1 today, wasn't sure if I was gonna have to play "wake the dead" with this thread post-forum restructuring but I guess one of us did move it already (it may have even been me rip4). Anyway, this is starting to sound like an entry in the world's worst journal so I'm gonna tag some people @Maraj @Manel @Urbanov any continued thoughts on this band?

10 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I thought we had a different thread for DC interesting1 Or maybe it wasn’t a general thread just some music related news

One of my favourite groups and my favourite girl group, period bey7 

There could've been something else at some point, but this is definitely ye thread of old FOTP!

Survivor is the only studio album I've heard but #1's is a great compilation jj2 

3 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Heard both Survivor and Independent Woman Part 1 today, wasn't sure if I was gonna have to play "wake the dead" with this thread post-forum restructuring but I guess one of us did move it already (it may have even been me rip4). Anyway, this is starting to sound like an entry in the world's worst journal so I'm gonna tag some people @Maraj @Manel @Urbanov any continued thoughts on this band?

I love Destiny's Child and I honestly can't wait till they comeback, because that will happen. I feel it.

My favorite album is Destiny's Fulfilled. Full of bops and great songs.

9 hours ago, Manel said:

I love Destiny's Child and I honestly can't wait till they comeback, because that will happen. I feel it.

My favorite album is Destiny's Fulfilled. Full of bops and great songs.

6 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Wow why we have the same taste 

YUP!!! YUP!!! I can't find a flaw at all.