Kylie

Christina’s set at Starlite Festival

9 hours ago, Madonna said:

WHY ARE FEEL THIS MOMENT AND LET THERE BE LOVE STILL PART OF THE SETLIST????????

I can kinda understand Feel This Moment (even though I hate the song) since it was a hit, but I don't understand her obsession with LTBL orangu1

On 7/27/2022 at 12:37 PM, Madonna said:

WHY ARE FEEL THIS MOMENT AND LET THERE BE LOVE STILL PART OF THE SETLIST????????

Go off sis rip2 tea was spilled

20 hours ago, Kirjava said:

I can kinda understand Feel This Moment (even though I hate the song) since it was a hit, but I don't understand her obsession with LTBL orangu1

I mean if we want anything from Lotus its better with LTBL, because it seems she hates everything except that one from the album ari9

2 hours ago, Habits said:

I mean if we want anything from Lotus its better with LTBL, because it seems she hates everything except that one from the album ari9

Omg sis, you're back! cry1

And I don't understand why she hates YB so much. It's the best track off the album imo, and it's one of her most viewed music videos, the people clearly love it.

7 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Omg sis, you're back! cry1

And I don't understand why she hates YB so much. It's the best track off the album imo, and it's one of her most viewed music videos, the people clearly love it.

I mean I only use Your Body and Let There Be Love from lotus, I am happy at least one of them is used by her ari7

I normally just lurking here and there cheryl1