Jump to content
Kylie

Christina’s set at Starlite Festival

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Madonna said:

WHY ARE FEEL THIS MOMENT AND LET THERE BE LOVE STILL PART OF THE SETLIST????????

I can kinda understand Feel This Moment (even though I hate the song) since it was a hit, but I don't understand her obsession with LTBL orangu1

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2022 at 12:37 PM, Madonna said:

WHY ARE FEEL THIS MOMENT AND LET THERE BE LOVE STILL PART OF THE SETLIST????????

Go off sis rip2 tea was spilled

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Kirjava said:

I can kinda understand Feel This Moment (even though I hate the song) since it was a hit, but I don't understand her obsession with LTBL orangu1

I mean if we want anything from Lotus its better with LTBL, because it seems she hates everything except that one from the album ari9

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Habits said:

I mean if we want anything from Lotus its better with LTBL, because it seems she hates everything except that one from the album ari9

Omg sis, you're back! cry1

And I don't understand why she hates YB so much. It's the best track off the album imo, and it's one of her most viewed music videos, the people clearly love it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Omg sis, you're back! cry1

And I don't understand why she hates YB so much. It's the best track off the album imo, and it's one of her most viewed music videos, the people clearly love it.

I mean I only use Your Body and Let There Be Love from lotus, I am happy at least one of them is used by her ari7

 

I normally just lurking here and there cheryl1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY ARE FEEL THIS MOMENT AND LET THERE BE LOVE STILL PART OF THE SETLIST????????

I can kinda understand Feel This Moment (even though I hate the song) since it was a hit, but I don't understand her obsession with LTBL


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×