fab

[Update] "august" surges to nearly 3M daily streams on Spotify!

On 8/1/2022 at 1:58 PM, fab said:

queen of being local yas2 

Heyrih8

After 3 and half a year of not posting, I am very surprised by how she managed to turn her career her around and how she has gained more critical acclaim and recognition as an artist, a music titanlana6 I think it is well deserved and I feel like this all is being reflected in her current commercial success. She is 16 years into her career and dominating on every platform, despite having released questionable singles with messy rollouts. But also on a global scale, I thought Reputation was kinda local due to lack of promotion and Lover's power is existent in its longevity, it feels like a slow burner. She is enormously popular in Asia and Folklore is still doing great worldwide. Proudbey3

On 8/2/2022 at 1:37 PM, Princess Aurora said:

I'm wondering why this song is blowing up right now rav2 

It is the beginning of Augustjj2 It was also trending on Tik Tok and I feel like the start of this month has helped August with the extra push. I think it will stay above 800k for a while