Madonna

TikTok and Social Media are mocking Taylor for being the celebrity with the worst carbon footprint

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kylies-17-minute-flight-has-nothing-on-the-170-trips-taylor-swifts-private-jets-took-this-year-1390083/amp/

170 trips this year so far 💀💀💀 Her team claims is because they also rent the jet to other people. (Renting a private jet? Sounds like an excuse to me)

Naturally, TikTok is having a field day over this.

2-F2-F3-B58-0-F0-D-4780-B570-CA63-F226-B

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNq5cM25/?k=1

26-C60-CE5-850-B-447-C-AC13-B919-B23-D7-

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNqa6qxd/?k=1

Can‘t wait for Toilet Sueift to sue the person who tracked her jet to expose her. tehe1

Even tho I love Taylor, points were made. I have to sip my Mocca Frappucino Grande through a disgusting paper straw, while she destroys the enivornment with her own hands gaga1 

2 minutes ago, Kylie said:

Even tho I love Taylor, points were made. I have to sip my Mocca Frappucino Grande through a disgusting paper straw, while she destroys the enivornment with her own hands gaga1 

Aside from that, she probably won’t suffer in the cold this winter like we have to thanks to Putin. She will take her jet and spend the winter on some tropical island.

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Aside from that, she probably won’t suffer in the cold this winter like we have to thanks to Putin. She will take her jet and spend the winter on some tropical island.

Probably gaga1 I probably have to pay hundreds of euros to be comfortable in my house this winter

5 hours ago, Kylie said:

This is why I have glass straws ✹

She could also be going to different studios with different producers here there and everywhere for the rerecordings and maybe a new album

I mean, I know half of the shit is just memes and her fans entertaining themselves, but to me there’s a difference between someone using a private plane to fly from Los Angeles to New York, and someone using a jet to take a three minute flight to Burbank because she didn’t want to get stuck in traffic with the poors lmfao. 

2 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

I mean, I know half of the shit is just memes and her fans entertaining themselves, but to me there’s a difference between someone using a private plane to fly from Los Angeles to New York, and someone using a jet to take a three minute flight to Burbank because she didn’t want to get stuck in traffic with the poors lmfao. 

Kylie Jenner found bald in a ditch.

3 hours ago, SimĂłn. said:

Swifties making most of these memes, its mostly entertainment at this point and not mocking. rip4 

The funniest thing about all of this is that Swifties tend to be tree-huggers, yet their fave does not give a shit about the environment it seems. tehe1

3 hours ago, Chris said:

This is why I have glass straws ✹

You got a point, you’re an icon, you’re a legend and you are the moment
.now come on now

6 minutes ago, Kylie said:

You got a point, you’re an icon, you’re a legend and you are the moment
.now come on now

Originally I had metal ones but my little sister said you can't really see how clean they are when you wash them so she got me the coloured glass ones 🌈

I mean, the story of her renting out her private jet doesn't seem too far-fetched.. If you have private jet and you're not using it, why not right? But she's still responsible for the CO2 emissions her jet creates even if she isn't on it. I just think it's crazy how all of these celebrites have their own private jets and use them without even thinking twice. Sure, in the grand scheme of things it's a small problem, but everyone should be doing their part to fight climate change, and this is something that could be so easily changed.. Like, get on a commercial flight sometimes or at least be more critical as to when you use your private jets, don't just travel around everywhere all the time. I'm honestly glad all of these celebrities were finally called out (not just Taylor, but all of them).

also I realize that's just Swifties making jokes but i still stand by what I said

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it’s Swifties  

Even tho I love Taylor, points were made. I have to sip my Mocca Frappucino Grande through a disgusting paper straw, while she destroys the enivornment with her own hands  

Swifties making most of these memes, its mostly entertainment at this point and not mocking.  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.