Autumn Variations

Britney is working on an album to be released alongside her memoir

britney-spears.jpg

Britney Spears is reportedly making a victorious return to music with a revenge album.

The suspected and unnamed record will purportedly revive her career and bring her a lot of money in the bank now that her father, Jamie Spears, is no longer receiving his "wage."

The 40-year-old "Baby One More Time" hitmaker is apparently already in the studio, ending her six-year hiatus after saying that hangers-on stole her voice and regarded her as a cash cow - not a person.

According to a source close to Britney who spoke to Globe, she is working with friends she trusts and is getting into a rhythm and establishing her own style.            

"Britney hasn't always been opposed to making music," but "she's been emotionally damaged by how she was used for money and only permitted to perform in a specific style and with corny songs her dad liked."

The site now claims that the "Lucky" singer is "motivated" to show the world that she isn't the bubblegum pop star that many anticipate her to be since her songs in the rumored future album will discuss her ordeal.

x

I hope she does release something! She is doing the Elton collab so maybe that's a buzz single for a second Elton Collab album/deluxe edition and/or gonna appear on Britney's album cry0