Metric

FOTP's Song Contest S1 | Winner Revealed (Pg.58)

Gimme More: Every time I hear this song it reminds me of the South Park episode lol. I don't like this song because it's so repetitive. 
Unholy: Obsessed with this bop, Sam and Kim gave us a hit different from all the current hits that only use samples. 

Experience: A nice surprise for me, I only knew Khalid and Victoria I think I read her name somewhere. I liked her voice so much, I think I will look for more of her music.

Easy Lover: I had this song on repeat, but then I got bored of listening to it so much. I think I'll fall back into that loop of loving it and then hating it haha. 

Toxic: I think this song is better than the other one.  The best part is the sound of the violins. 
Your Body: This song aged really well, still sounds fresh. 
Maneater: I love Nelly's music a lot, in fact it's one of my favorites from Loose. I hope she comes back soon.
Real Groove: Ohh another good surprise, the song has an excellent production, the bad thing is that Dua is like a backing vocalist in this song. 
Mr. Brightside: Anthem.  One of my favorite songs of all time. 

Physical: My favorite from Future Nostalgia, the video is fun.
Don't Stop The Music: I love it, but it's a very predictable choice. 
HMU For A Good Time: I like Tinashe, but this really seemed too boring, I almost didn't finish the song. 
Keep Moving: I never thought I'd find Jungle in this game :o . A friend recommended them to me and they are pretty good.
A Sky Full of Stars: Ehh no, sorry but since that album Coldplay doesn't make good music. And I hate how cheesy this song is. 
Murder On The Dancefloor: MariahThatWasAClassic.gif

In 7th place and not returning to the game..

Spoiler

7th Place

@Love Sux/Flux

with Unholy by Sam Smith

Average: 7,6429

Thanks for playing!

So that means that..

Spoiler

5th Place

@Lynk

with Experience by Victoria Monet

Average: 7,14285714

Congratulations you are the winner of the comeback round!! Stay tuned because you will be choosing go goes home!