Metric

FOTP's Song Contest S1 | Winner Revealed (Pg.58)

4 minutes ago, Verona said:

Love Kills was cute.. The other one put me to sleep tho ari10 Sorry sis!

aren't you supposed to be neutral aura1 get outta here! ny2  jkjkjk!! hug1

Philadelphia's impact on the LGBT community and battling stigmas at the time was outstanding! only fair my choices for the round would be a song from that movie AND a Freddie song sob1if you get it, you get it but not all contestants can serve concept even at the risk of being eliminated! sass1

12 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

aren't you supposed to be neutral aura1 get outta here! ny2  jkjkjk!! hug1

Philadelphia's impact on the LGBT community and battling stigmas at the time was outstanding! only fair my choices for the round would be a song from that movie AND a Freddie song sob1if you get it, you get it but not all contestants can serve concept even at the risk of being eliminated! sass1

Well the results are out so there's nothing to lose nicki4

I thought you were going to submit Mystery Of Love tbh. That would have been a clear winner imo

6 minutes ago, Verona said:

Well the results are out so there's nothing to lose nicki4

I thought you were going to submit Mystery Of Love tbh. That would have been a clear winner imo

she's a cute girl but i think would have flopped. giveup1

i'm genuinely shocked Love Kills ranked 3rd which leads me to believe it was Maxipad's #1 for the round especially with how he complained about his original Razzie song having been already taken while Simon and Kristina dragged it. sass1 

see Maxxie can appreciate a bold choice. bey10 

Ugh, terrible decision for me to make... In the end I decided to eliminate the good sis @Gabe. tho. I feel like it would be the fairest thing to do, eventhough I enjoyed most of his entries more than I did those from many others. giveup4 Also I'm strategic and think he's my biggest competition. 

have fun everyone! cry1 and may the best contestant win! cry1

this has been the most fun i've had on the forum in literal years, what a terrific game tbh! WE NEED A SECOND SEASON!! thanks @Verona for putting this together as it sure was a huge effort!! and also thanks AND good luck Queen @Kristina the continents round was so fucking funny and i really hope you win it all! 

GOODFUCKINGBYE NOW sob1

EvenFancyClownanemonefish-size_restricte

28 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

this has been the most fun i've had on the forum in literal years, what a terrific game tbh! WE NEED A SECOND SEASON!! thanks @Verona for putting this together as it sure was a huge effort!! and also thanks AND good luck Queen @Kristina the continents round was so fucking funny and i really hope you win it all! 

GOODFUCKINGBYE NOW sob1

That round was so chaotic and fun!!! Thank you cry1 

5 hours ago, max said:

Ugh, terrible decision for me to make... In the end I decided to eliminate the good sis @Gabe. tho. I feel like it would be the fairest thing to do, eventhough I enjoyed most of his entries more than I did those from many others. giveup4 Also I'm strategic and think he's my biggest competition. 

Omg the twist bey3

5 hours ago, Gabe. said:

GOODFUCKINGBYE NOW sob1

EvenFancyClownanemonefish-size_restricte

Thank you so much for participating and being an active player. You did amazing! cry5