Shego

ROUND THREE: FOTP Scattergories 2022

i2C1iav.png

Welcome to the THIRD ROUND of FOTP Scattergories 2022 season! The game will start soon! nicki3

If you didn't join in the first round, you still can join this round! Just for the fun!

Current Ranking:
fab --- 19 points
Billie Frank --- 18 points
Kristina --- 18 points
Lynk --- 14,5 points
Equals --- 14 points
Amanda Laura --- 11,5 points
Chris --- 11 points
Kylie --- 10 points
Snow --- 7 points
Leon --- 4.5 points
Love On The Brain --- 1.5 points

Swf1Qyq.png

@Kylie - @Kristina - @Amanda Laura - @Snow - @Billie Frank - @Hyun. - @LÉON - @Equals = - @Mr. Mendes@fab - @Kaeya @Lynk - @SeekingThrill - @Chris - @Love on the Brain

3 minutes ago, LÉON said:

I see flab cheated his way to the top eve1

Just now, fab said:

ready to slay 

giphy.gif 

Both of you here tonight? Lord HELP me

Since it's the third round and i can do anything i want as the host jj2, i decided to give you ONLY 8 MINUTES TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. 8 QUESTIONS = 8 MINUTES. Let's make it a bit harder.

lUVRLcM.gif

1 minute ago, Shego said:

Since it's the third round and i can do anything i want as the host jj2, i decided to give you ONLY 8 MINUTES TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. 8 QUESTIONS = 8 MINUTES. Let's make it a bit harder.

lUVRLcM.gif

B word for a female dog true1 

Just now, Shego said:

lUVRLcM.gif

I feel like you're doing this to punish me eve1 I can sense that flab is already changing the code of his answer machine

Just now, Shego said:

lUVRLcM.gif

i'm already struggling with 10 minutes

lUVRLcM.gif

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

-> FINAL ROUND COUNTDOWN <- Current Ranking: fab --- 28 points Kristina --- 25,5 points Equals --- 20,5 points Billie Frank --- 18 points Kylie --- 17,5 points Lynk --- 14,5 poi

Fab and Leon taking points from each other i see   Cartoon character NAME --- ANSWER --- POINTS LEON --- Massimo Marcovaldo --- 1 Kylie --- Maleficent --- 1 fab --- Massimo Marco

I missed an entire round and I'm still ahead of you so stay humble female dog b-word. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.