Shego

ROUND THREE: FOTP Scattergories 2022

Like you have champinon mushrooms, portobello mushrooms, it's not a vegetable, it's a mushroom...that's why his answer was incorrect ari5 Me, being a teacher, knows this ari5 

Just now, Kylie said:

Because mushrooms are....mushrooms, not a vegetable

Because they have no leaves, roots or seeds and don’t need light to grow, they are not a true vegetable. However, in terms of nutrition, the U.S. Department of Agriculture considers mushrooms to be vegetables because they provide many of the same nutritional attributes of vegetables.

Movie title
NAME --- ANSWER --- POINTS

LEON --- My Week with Marilyn --- 2
Kylie --- Magnolia --- 1
fab --- Mad Max 2 --- 2
Kristina --- Mr. Mom --- 2
Equals --- Mercury Rising --- 1

Just now, LÉON said:

Fab fungus can stay mad whit1

Imagine having a fungal infection and thinking you are infected with veggies rip2 

1 minute ago, Kylie said:

Like you have champinon mushrooms, portobello mushrooms, it's not a vegetable, it's a mushroom...that's why his answer was incorrect ari5 Me, being a teacher, knows this ari5 

Is Portobello not an area in Edinburgh?

1 minute ago, Kylie said:

"SinCE WHen WerE yoU a BOtanY TEAchER?" - @fab

Just now, Billie Frank said:

Is Portobello not an area in Edinburgh?

Why do you ask this to a person who does not live in Scotland or the UK in general? wendy4 #SillyCrack

1 minute ago, fab said:

Because they have no leaves, roots or seeds and don’t need light to grow, they are not a true vegetable. However, in terms of nutrition, the U.S. Department of Agriculture considers mushrooms to be vegetables because they provide many of the same nutritional attributes of vegetables.

In the US, not worldwide ari5 

1 minute ago, fab said:

Coming with the shonky receipts AGAIN eve1

WBK America knows nothing about food when they make shit like this:

Easy Cheese Cheddar 8oz (226g) IJustWannaCandy

Just now, Shego said:

Can you all decide if mushrooms are vegetables or i'll have to google that too nicki5 

they are considered vegetables by the US department of nutrition, but of course @LÉONknows better ny12ny12 

Imagine thinking a US article is a reliable source for food rip2 when I think about American food, I think about that Spongebob episode where they make Krabby Patties from a glue stuff and just paint a Krabby Patty on it rip2 

Just now, Shego said:

Can you all decide if mushrooms are vegetables or i'll have to google that too nicki5 

Check the Wikipedia page for Mistaken Mushrooms or whatever they were called, it doesn't contain the word 'vegetable' anywhere eve1

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

-> FINAL ROUND COUNTDOWN <- Current Ranking: fab --- 28 points Kristina --- 25,5 points Equals --- 20,5 points Billie Frank --- 18 points Kylie --- 17,5 points Lynk --- 14,5 poi

Fab and Leon taking points from each other i see   Cartoon character NAME --- ANSWER --- POINTS LEON --- Massimo Marcovaldo --- 1 Kylie --- Maleficent --- 1 fab --- Massimo Marco

I missed an entire round and I'm still ahead of you so stay humble female dog b-word. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.