Shego

ROUND THREE: FOTP Scattergories 2022

2 minutes ago, Kylie said:

Mushrooms are typically served alongside vegetables and have been a part of human diets for centuries. But while we might treat a mushroom the same as we would a vegetable, botanically speaking they are not the same thing.

keyword "botanically speaking". Would you have invalidated "tomato" as an answer for vegetable as well then? Or raspberry as fruit? Since "botanically" speaking they also don't belong in these categories? Of course not. No one cares about the botanical definition

1 minute ago, Shego said:

Not sure if Leon and Equal deserve 0.5 or 1 points, and not sure about fab's answer. Thoughts? nicki5

they should get .5 cos its the same word in two forms

as for fab, give them 'military men' cos arent all (if not most) of them are already murderous nicki5 

3 minutes ago, Shego said:

Not sure if Leon and Equal deserve 0.5 or 1 points, and not sure about fab's answer. Thoughts? nicki5

Something you're afraid of
NAME --- ANSWER --- POINTS

LEON --- Menstrual rage --- 1
Kylie --- Moths --- 1
fab --- Murderous military men --- 2.5
Kristina --- Murderers --- 0.5
Equals --- Menstruation --- 1

eve1 The REACH @fab We will not stand for this

Menstrual rage is different to menstruation, but I'll allow the 0.5 points if flab is given 0.5 too  ny2

Just now, fab said:

keyword "botanically speaking". Would you have invalidated "tomato" as an answer for vegetable as well then? Or raspberry as fruit? 

Mushrooms are mushrooms not vegetabels sis what's not clicking? wendy4 They are categorized under the category "MUSHROOMS" wendy4 that the US is the only country that calls them vegetables doesn't mean the rest of the world agrees

Just now, Shego said:

so, is mushroom and vegetable? gaga1 

There is a botanical definition according to which mushrooms are not vegetables. However, according to that definition, cucumber and tomato are also not vegetables, whereas watermelon and berries count as vegetables. So that definition is kind of no1curr. In everyday language use, mushroom is of course a vegetable lol3 

2 minutes ago, fab said:

keyword "botanically speaking". Would you have invalidated "tomato" as an answer for vegetable as well then? Or raspberry as fruit? Since "botanically" speaking they also don't belong in these categories? Of course not. No one cares about the botanical definition

You and @Chris (someone who admits they don't like cooking) are the only people who don't care lol3

Sorry but military is so random true1

Kylie --- Moths --- 1
fab --- Murderous military men --- 1.5

Fixed, part 3 wat2

LEON --- Menstrual rage --- 0.5
Kylie --- Moths --- 1
Equals --- Menstruation --- 0.5

4 minutes ago, Kylie said:

Should tell he Italian restaurant I always go to to eat mushroom risotto to call it vegetable risotto...

Yes sis let's also rename Cream of Mushroom soup to Cream of Vegetable lol3

Just now, Shego said:

Kylie --- Moths --- 1

give me 1 too, murdeous is different from murderers true1

Just now, Shego said:

why do you keep taking points from me every round um2  what's random about military men? um2 and murderous military men is definitely something to be afraid of, what's not clicking 

Just now, LÉON said:

Yes sis let's also rename Cream of Mushroom soup to Cream of Vegetable lol3

Champignong sauce over your steak should be renamed to vegetable sauce over your steak! rose1 

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

-> FINAL ROUND COUNTDOWN <- Current Ranking: fab --- 28 points Kristina --- 25,5 points Equals --- 20,5 points Billie Frank --- 18 points Kylie --- 17,5 points Lynk --- 14,5 poi

Fab and Leon taking points from each other i see   Cartoon character NAME --- ANSWER --- POINTS LEON --- Massimo Marcovaldo --- 1 Kylie --- Maleficent --- 1 fab --- Massimo Marco

I missed an entire round and I'm still ahead of you so stay humble female dog b-word. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.