Shego

ROUND THREE: FOTP Scattergories 2022

Just now, fab said:

ok thanks legend yas2 I still think Matsutake mushroom is a valid vegetable  um2 

"Matsutake mushrooms, botanically classified as Tricholoma matsutake, is a rare, wild, and edible Japanese fungi that belong to the Tricholomataceae family."

"Mushrooms are fungi. They belong in a kingdom of their own, separate from plants and animals. Fungi differ from plants and animals in the way they obtain their nutrients."

51qCjRe.gif

2 minutes ago, Shego said:

"Matsutake mushrooms, botanically classified as Tricholoma matsutake, is a rare, wild, and edible Japanese fungi that belong to the Tricholomataceae family."

"Mushrooms are fungi. They belong in a kingdom of their own, separate from plants and animals. Fungi differ from plants and animals in the way they obtain their nutrients."

51qCjRe.gif

EagerSaltyFowl-size_restricted.gif

3 minutes ago, fab said:

murderer is a noun while murderous is an adjective, so they're grammatically different oprah11 meanwhile a muffin is a muffin lol3 

I'm not going to take backchat on a food-related matter after the mushroom fiasco lol3

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

I'm not going to take backchat on a food-related matter after the mushroom fiasco lol3

I love it when people know when to step down clap3 

1 minute ago, fab said:

should be 0.5 points anyway because "mango muffin" is definitely a reach lol3 

lol3 Sorry should that have been mushroom muffin?

Just now, fab said:

that's honestly more of a thing than mango muffins lol3  

Where the fuck did you ever see mushroom muffins? nicki5 Shouldn't that be vegetable muffins tho? ny2 

2 minutes ago, Kylie said:

Where the fuck did you ever see mushroom muffins? nicki5 Shouldn't that be vegetable muffins tho? ny2 

i'm sorry you only ever ate at McDonald's in your entire life and know nothing about international cuisine but yes here savory muffins filled with e.g. onion, bacon, mushrooms or bell pepper are actually very popular true1 

Bacon-Mushrooms-and-Spinach-Muffins-1.jp

Just now, Chris said:

thats no excuse, theres autocorect jj2 

WHY DO YOU ONLY QUOTE ME rip2 

Just now, fab said:

i'm sorry you only ever ate at McDonald's in your entire life but yes here savory muffins filled with e.g. onion, bacon, mushrooms or bell pepper are actually very popular true1 

Bacon-Mushrooms-and-Spinach-Muffins-1.jp

Aaaah you mean those vegetable muffins ny2 

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

-> FINAL ROUND COUNTDOWN <- Current Ranking: fab --- 28 points Kristina --- 25,5 points Equals --- 20,5 points Billie Frank --- 18 points Kylie --- 17,5 points Lynk --- 14,5 poi

Fab and Leon taking points from each other i see   Cartoon character NAME --- ANSWER --- POINTS LEON --- Massimo Marcovaldo --- 1 Kylie --- Maleficent --- 1 fab --- Massimo Marco

I missed an entire round and I'm still ahead of you so stay humble female dog b-word. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.