Madonna

Clown Alert: Demi Lovato goes by “she/her” again.

Who are you to judge about someone else's gender though? She can go with every pronouns she likes, because that's the kind of freedom she has. You don't know if she is struggeling or not. It's hard if you do not know who you are and she has every right to find that out. It's so...tasteless to judge this as a promo stunt. She might be not a very stable person, but maybe this is one of the reasons why, because she is struggling with her gender identity. Also, this news came out a few weeks ago. What's the point of making a thread now?

Just now, All The Lovers said:

I did not know that is their real name. 

I've been here for almost four years and it's the first time that I've encountered their real name. gaga12

You're forgiven, unlike the OP jj2 

1 minute ago, All The Lovers said:

I did not know that is their real name. 

I've been here for almost four years and it's the first time that I've encountered their real name. gaga12

It's not his real name either lmfao1 but that's not mine to discuss 

I really try to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to self-identity and pronouns. Gender is fluid and the pronouns you're comfortable with can change, and that's okay. It's a different journey for everyone.

In the case of Demi, yes she's said some questionable things about the topic in the past, but her journey is as valid as everyone else's. In fact, hers is pretty unique; growing up being controlled by Disney and having no opportunity to really discover herself couldn't have been easy, we've seen what it does to many other people. And now as a public figure she has to announce pretty much every step of her self-identity journey, and that is a scary, difficult thing to have to do.

Rather than taking this as an opportunity to mock her (and other LGBTQIA+ folks going through the same thing by extension), people should instead take this as an opportunity to learn that people are allowed to be flexible, because for many, self-identity will always be a work in progress.. and that's okay. 

33 minutes ago, Snow said:

I really try to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to self-identity and pronouns. Gender is fluid and the pronouns you're comfortable with can change, and that's okay. It's a different journey for everyone.

In the case of Demi, yes she's said some questionable things about the topic in the past, but her journey is as valid as everyone else's. In fact, hers is pretty unique; growing up being controlled by Disney and having no opportunity to really discover herself couldn't have been easy, we've seen what it does to many other people. And now as a public figure she has to announce pretty much every step of her self-identity journey, and that is a scary, difficult thing to have to do.

Rather than taking this as an opportunity to mock her (and other LGBTQIA+ folks going through the same thing by extension), people should instead take this as an opportunity to learn that people are allowed to be flexible, because for many, self-identity will always be a work in progress.. and that's okay. 

I love to see people with an actual brain clap3 

I wouldn’t come for anyone else if Demi was notorious for her history of clinging onto trends and wanting desperately to identify with a minority group.

This isn’t the first time she has tried to follow a trend in order to earn minority privileges to be able to talk about certain topics. Remember her diet cookie story? She is an idiot and her antics are definitely something worthy of ridicule.

She has a right to whatever journey she is on. It's her life. I do wish that each and every time she had an epiphany about something she wouldn't go selling the story to People or US magazine. I do have a major gripe about that. It cheapens the whole idea of self-exploration and self-identity for her and others who might be going through something similar. 

13 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I wouldn’t come for anyone else if Demi was notorious for her history of clinging onto trends and wanting desperately to identify with a minority group.

This isn’t the first time she has tried to follow a trend in order to earn minority privileges to be able to talk about certain topics. Remember her diet cookie story? She is an idiot and her antics are definitely something worthy of ridicule.

The pot calling the kettle black. rih13 

46 minutes ago, Madonna said:

You name people coming out as non binary? What the fuck is wrong with you? jj4  It’s not a “trend” - it’s a gender identity and that a lot of people come out these days is a sign that the world is changing. It’s not a trend, just more people daring to come forward and come out. All these statements you make reveal a lot about how you think about this and I’m so disgusted. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really try to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to self-identity and pronouns. Gender is fluid and the pronouns you're comfortable with can change, and that's okay. It's a different

Let’s see what the people that claimed she didn’t do this simply for promo/attention have to say now. 🎤  https://pagesix.com/2022/08/02/demi-lovato-changes-her-pronouns-back-to-she-her/amp/

Who are you to judge about someone else's gender though? She can go with every pronouns she likes, because that's the kind of freedom she has. You don't know if she is struggeling or not. It's hard if

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.