Madonna

Clown Alert: Demi Lovato goes by “she/her” again.

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Oh, so we're taking the stan war route? How predictable and embarrassing of you.

Since you asked for it: I will say that I'm not at all surprised that a Halsey stan of all people acts like the typical, uniformed, brainwashed SJW from stan twitter. Halsey (along with Gaga) is the master of trying to appeal to the group of deranged teens who lack self-confidence and have an increased level of self-hate. They profit of these people while actually maintaining a hetero-normative and cis-lifestyle (which shows that it's all just a marketing strategy). Their audience are the kind of people who desperately try to compensate their lack of identity with an aggressive need of attention, individuality and anger towards anything that is somewhat established. Their music barely ever reflects that and is incredibly shallow and fake-deep.

And here he goes 

ht0NaGJ.gif

On 8/14/2022 at 1:14 PM, Luca said:

Notice how its all the fossils of the forum that are bothered by this, clearly escaped the retirement home bey11

Can’t blame them if you are almost 45 that you have beliefs that were relevant 45 years ago ny2 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really try to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to self-identity and pronouns. Gender is fluid and the pronouns you're comfortable with can change, and that's okay. It's a different

Let’s see what the people that claimed she didn’t do this simply for promo/attention have to say now. 🎤  https://pagesix.com/2022/08/02/demi-lovato-changes-her-pronouns-back-to-she-her/amp/

Who are you to judge about someone else's gender though? She can go with every pronouns she likes, because that's the kind of freedom she has. You don't know if she is struggeling or not. It's hard if

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.