StrippedX

Britney (once again) tries to come for Xtina

49 minutes ago, Madonna said:

They wouldn’t have been able to get subscription drugs for her if she wasn’t diagnosed with something. mad5 Regardless, therapy is not evil. She has gone through a lot of trauma and that is very hard to deal with on your own. Most people need therapy and it’s huge privilege to be able to afford it. She could afford the best therapist in the world but instead, she wants to shit post and show her pussy on Instagram (regardless of underage people following her).

in case you forgot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_(book)

57 minutes ago, Madonna said:

In case you forgot: The book wasn’t being sold to minors. There was also no actual internet in the early 90s. :) Therefore, those two situations can't be compared.

well then thats the parents fault for letting their child on the internet freely jj4 

20 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Gurl ...saying this when you stan Madonna. I guess Madonna shows only ass and boobs. Is she mentally ill?

Ummmmm I think it’s quite clear we can’t even compare Madonnas social media and Britney’s. 
Britney has mental issues. Facts. She needs a social media manager and therapy. Why is that controversial to say? 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No matter what she has been through, she's clearly not all there and possibly needs therapy to actually deal with the trauma and her mental illness (without the use of hard drugs to sedate her). But s

And to the OP if this is really about Xtina, I guess she's just wondering how can she forgive him after she abused her, because clearly Britney can't forgive Jamie.  But the thing is Xtina has ha

Or it's about Jamie Lynn...she still praises their father.  I agree, I think the book is finished they just need to print it. Or she should do some interviews to get things off her chest and

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.