jrdn

Thoughts on Hold Me Closer?

I like it, but really because my mom is a huge Elton John fan — so I was raised on his music, so I’m naturally inclined to like just about anything he does.

I wish we could hear Britney’s voice without much production behind it, and not just on this but moving forward in general. if for nothing else than simple curiosity. 

Lovely summer track. Loved Cold Heart and this is in the same vein, memorable classic melody with a catchy modern disco house vibe. 

glad to see it’s doing well upon release too, can’t be happier for Britney and Elton!

The vocal production is  jj4

Nothing really cutting edge or new.

Maybe it will be a hit or maybe it won't...but who cares, right?

Enjoy music you love listening to without needing other people's opinion regarding the song and without worrying if it'll flop or not.

Spoiler

It'll probably do well on the dance club charts. 

Both are legacy acts so hitting number one in a deeply saturated market will be tough since Gen Z music listeners, Tiktok singers and Nicki Minaj are pretty much cursing the charts as we speak. 

It's a cute bop. It's exactly what I expected it to be? It's not brand new lead single material, but I'm sure it will be a cute little hit and put Britney's name back in people's mouths for her music. The fact that it's the first song she has recorded and released on her own terms since Blackout just makes me appreciate it so much more.

9 minutes ago, Kristina said:

It's a cute bop. It's exactly what I expected it to be? It's not brand new lead single material, but I'm sure it will be a cute little hit and put Britney's name back in people's mouths for her music. The fact that it's the first song she has recorded and released on her own terms since Blackout just makes me appreciate it so much more.

Was Glory not the first since Blackout? Like I thought that was a big part of why it was unpromoted and she was so excited to release it.

Just now, Strobo said:

Was Glory not the first since Blackout? Like I thought that was a big part of why it was unpromoted and she was so excited to release it.

I don't trust anything during the conservatorship was done completely on her terms tbh

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely summer track. Loved Cold Heart and this is in the same vein, memorable classic melody with a catchy modern disco house vibe.    glad to see it’s doing well upon release too, can’t be hap

I like it, but really because my mom is a huge Elton John fan — so I was raised on his music, so I’m naturally inclined to like just about anything he does. I wish we could hear Britney’s voice w

The vocal production is  .  Nothing really cutting edge or new. Maybe it will be a hit or maybe it won't...but who cares, right? Enjoy music you love listening to without needing other

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.