Wonder

Madonna Answers 50 Questions

I genuinely love her now. I love the styling in that video too. Wow. Gonna say though, she has to stop feeling like an ethnic woman on records. I know that it's not malicious coming from her, but I can't listen to Finally Enough Love because she's used the g-slur in it. Same reason why I also can't listen to that Gaga's song.

4 hours ago, Horn.E said:

but I can't listen to Finally Enough Love because she's used the g-slur in it. Same reason why I also can't listen to that Gaga's song.

?????

gypsy? ive never heard it being used as a slur

2 hours ago, Chris said:

?????

gypsy? ive never heard it being used as a slur

People don't often use it nowadays to be racist but it does have very racist roots against Romani people in Europe.

She's so fun and likeable here. It was very cute when she starts running sideways. 

Also, I love to see her taste in home deco: her house seems warm and very art-orientated. I didn't expect less from someone like Madonna.

Highlights for me:

- House album

- Desire for Britney and Kendrick collaborations

- Rebel Heart being the hardest album to make

- KWAP her favorite MX track (taste!)

- She doesn't like to have too many collaborators on albums. Which is interesting, 'cause that means she might have gone that route last decade because someone (probably her label) pushed her to do it.