Max

Gwen Stefani scraps album

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=2000,1125,x0,y464,safe&width=960

Gwen goes on to share with me, “I did go in during the quarantine years and I did write a bunch of songs, like 30+ songs, but I didn’t feel the passion that I’ve wanted to put it out. I also got married that year and I just wanted to be in the marriage and try not to do so many things at one time and just be realistic that there are only so many things you can do at one time. So, I kind put it on the back burner but I also feel like sometimes, I don’t really have much to say or I don’t know if I do - and so, I’m just going to wait and pray about it.”

Now as Gwen offers her loyal supporters the opportunity to experience a mutually beneficial partnership within The GXVE Community, she is also making clear that she has had and will continue to have direct input in what her GXVE brand has become and the opportunity it looks to become for others.

x

Most people probably don't care, but personally I'm really disappointed about this.

While Slow Clap was a boring and bad song, I really liked Reintroduce and thought it was a cute and clever way to get a new era started. Guess, she's a full time Beauty girl now as well.

4 hours ago, Chris said:

We need a Gwen mass leak jj3 

Can Start A War finally leak please. dead2

4 hours ago, max said:

Gimme those 30 songs, yeah. bebe1

I think she has more scrapped songs than released songs. dead2

31 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Can Start A War finally leak please. dead2

I think she has more scrapped songs than released songs. dead2

it was supposedly on a scarce promo CD single for Baby Dont Lie bebe1

also, that is a given for most people in the music industry. especially in pop music dead2 

Slow clap was bad and Reintroduce had it's moments but they both felt like she was directionless as an artist. It's probably for the best she's taking a break.

Not to mention her Light My Fire video having her with an appropriative hairstyle, like in 2022 you're not gonna slide with that like it's 2003 mad1